• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen WHAT GAME DO YOU PREFER?

Which game do you prefer?

• Diamond

Votes: 33 63.5%
  • Pearl

Votes: 19 36.5%

• Total voters

El Gofre

I'm Back.
Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    I prefer the game where people realise it's exactly the same as it's counterpart apart from a few pokemon (See the above post for a link to which exist in which).

They're the same game :|

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    I prefer the game where people realise it's exactly the same as it's counterpart apart from a few pokemon (See the above post for a link to which exist in which).

They're the same game :|

I, for one, agree with Gofre. If I were you I wouldn't mind getting Pearl or Diamond. As long as it's the game with all the announced features, and as long as I can enjoy it like any other Pokémon game, I'm happy.

The Hero Without a Name

Da bee dee da ba mouse...
    Years
  • If only because of Scizor and Tyranitar, Diamond...

Well I for one (who own both), love Diamond over Pearl. Besides, if you get a good natured FEMALE Dialga, you could actually BREED it.

Female Dialga? Last time I checked, Dialga's genderless and Manaphy's the only legendary who can breed...

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2009
    I like Pearl more, it has Palkia (a stronger Pokémon), and his Signature Move is better then Dialga's, cuz Dialga's attack needs to Recharge..

Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2008
    i say pearl because palkia isnt as vulnerable as dialga

PALKIA: WATER, DRAGON
    DIALGA: STEEL DRAGON

super-7

Glaceon King of Glaciers
    Years
  • well i got diamond first because i was in love with dialga..however i got super far on diamond and have all my sweet events on diamond that i bought pearl so i can play through the story again :)

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I guess pearl.
    Dialga never appealed to me because of its narrow, pointy head.
    Even though i do like the diamond exclusives more, pearl is what i vote for.
    Diamond is overrated IMO.

Conman

Knowledgeable Ignorance
    Years
  • Diamond Because:
    - Blue > Pink -
    - Diamonds are forever -
    - Dialga just plain looks cooler IMO -
    - Tyranitar, Rampardos, and no ugly cats -

But either will due, with wifi and such trading for certain Pokemon is simple.

Back