• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What game systems do you have?

What systems?

• Total voters

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
    My systems:

Game Boy
    Game Boy Pocket
    Game Boy Colour
    Gameboy Advance SP x 2
    Super Nintendo
    Nintendo 64
    Nintendo GameCube
    PC
    and soon, in one month from this post, a brand spaking-new, big, honking, Nintendo DS

Lucifer.

Custom'D
    Years
    Atari, NES, SNES, Master System, Mega Drive (Genesis in the US), Game Gear, Gameboy, GBC, GBA/SP, PSOne, PS2, N64, GC.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    -Nintendo Entertainment System (I don't have it hooked up anymore so I gave it a funeral in my basement. I ran out of room on my TV, too many other things hooked into it O_o)
    MY dad brought this home from one of his business trips in the States. I only had *counts* 4/6 games.
    -Super Nintendo Entertainment System
    My favourite syste ever. God! I had so many Mario games. I rememer wanting this so badly when I saw Mario Paint commercials. It was my favourite Christmas ever!
    -Nintendo Game Boy
    I htink this was an early birthday present with Super Mario Land
    -Nintendo 64
    CHristmas present with a MArio plushie
    -Game Boy Color
    Christmas present
    -Game Boy Advance
    First day it came out and I got a t-shirt
    -Nintendo GameCube
    First day it came out
    -Nintendo DS
    First day it came out

(That order is based on the order in which I received them. I actually got my CGB and N64 on the same day, but I think opened up my N64 first.)

[Edit: Lighty followed my lead, so I"ll do the same. Ignore teh fact that she's below me. @@]

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I'll follow Triffy's lead and put them in the order of which I got them. I'm really bored, so I'll also give you my life story behind all of them. XD

~Game Boy Colour
    This was the first console my brother and I ever got. <3 We got Pok?mon Red at the same time. Omg I was so happy.
    ~Nintendo 64
    My dad came home one day and he and my mom randomly decided to buy my brother and I an N64. o_O; I wasn't gonna complain. I think they figured it was a lot cheaper than renting one once a month for $30. XD;
    ~Game Boy Colour
    My own GBC. Christmas present. Dandelion Yellow. It matched Pok?mon Yellow perfectly. <3
    ~Game Boy Advance
    This was an End-of-School-Year gift to my brother and I. :3
    ~Nintendo Gamecube
    Christmas gift for just before we moved to Toronto. XP
    ~Game Boy Advance SP
    My brother got this just after his birthday (since I think it came out 6 days later XP). It's the ugly, boring silver/platinum one. ;p I didn't like it, but I was glad since it meant the original GBA was all mine. XD
    ~Playstation 2
    I rented a PS2 one day in May '03 and I got hooked on Kingdom Hearts. KH was the reason I begged for the PS2 for Christmas and got it~ XD
    ~Game Boy Advance SP
    <3 This one is mine. I got a free Pok?mon FR/LG bag with it, which I think was the main reason I bought it. o_O Anyway, it's this special... blue colour. <3 It's pretty and I love it.

I'm hoping to get a DS soon, but they're pretty pricey so... o.o;

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    I have PS2, GCN, GBA, GBA SP, DS,and am currently saving up money for a PSP when it comes out. I have about 160 at the moment (I'm glad I have a job) I used to own a N64,(I sold it) a SNES (too bad it was my sisters and she moved) and a Sega but it broke.That's about all.

Silver_Charizard

I shall make a comeback!!!
    Years
    I have a GC, GBA, GBC, and a N64.^_^ (The funny thing about this post is that it's my first post in 9 months!:P) lol

~Silver_Charizard~

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Shouldnt there be Other on that list? Cause I have some systems on on there.

Playstation
    Playstation2
    Gamecube
    Game Boy Color
    Game Boy Advance
    Game Boy Advance SP
    Sega Genesis
    Virtual boy (Hey, I'm the only one with one of these! XD)

EDIT: Andy has a Sega Genesis, too! *hugs him* XD

Last edited:

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Hey Mew you forgot to put GBA/SP in your poll XD.

Well I have a Gamecube, GBA, Gameboy Pocket and an N64. I have never had anything besides Nintendo consoles and I intend on getting the DS when it comes out in March ^^. I used to have a Nes and a Snes but I lost them when I moved XD. Oh yeah I did have a Sega Master System and Megadrive but they went too XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Aug 16, 2008
    I have a Gameboy Advance and an SP (so I can trade to myself). I also own a PS2, but it's mine and my sister's.

We used to have a PlayStation and a Genesis on top of that, (but that was before the SP's came out) but we sold them afterward.

Mostly, I can thank my grandma for getting me the videogames. She always gets my little sister and I the newest games that we want and systems. (Still awating the DS...)

Years
    I've got a gameboy, gameboy color, GBASP, playstation, gamecube, nintendo, x-box, and a megadrive but it doesn't have the wires...

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    OMGoodness, I got a brand new GameCube for Christmas, and I love it! <3<3<3 I have always favored Nintendo over all other gaming companies, plus the games they have are amongst my faves. Like The Legend of Zelda, Starfox Adventures, and not to mention Mario Kart Double Dash. ^o^

~Kelsey

Back