• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen what gender will you choose?

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    same here...normall I choose the guy cuz it's like a representation of me,......but the girl is as hot as I am good looking.....and like said before,the guy with the hat looks like a stuck up french dude...(mind me if I have hurt anyone's feelings somehow...)

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~
    Rioku_Zanketa said:
    ......but the girl is as hot as I am good looking.....

LOL.

Narcissistic much? =\

I'll be playing both genders since I usually play the games twice. First to get a general feel, and then a proper runthrough so I can build a solid team for WiFi battling (yeeeah!!!).

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    aragornbird said:

LOL.

Narcissistic much? =\

I'll be playing both genders since I usually play the games twice. First to get a general feel, and then a proper runthrough so I can build a solid team for WiFi battling (yeeeah!!!).

lol yea...I do that from time to time...but she IS hot.....but yea,I'll only be playing as the girl...if I even get it...

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    The guy's hat scares me, but the girl is not that good looking when compared to Kris, May, and Leaf.

>_>

I'll probably play as the girl because she has a cooler hat.

Conman

Knowledgeable Ignorance
    Years
    I guess I will be the odd-man-out in this thread, because I going to choose the stupid looking boy and his demon hat. The only reason I'm choosing him is, because he is the boy in this game and I'm a boy. Plus I always choose the boy, no need to break tradition.

Last edited:

someone1939

Just Plain Awesome
    Years
    Yeah... I'm gonna be the guy, too. I always choose the guy because... I AM a guy. Plus, we'll all get used to him sooner or later.

I think we should all choose the gender that actually represents us. It's just kinda wrong when a guy plays as a girl - or at least I think so. I'll probably get flamed for that...

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I'm still not sure. At first, I thought that the boy character looked retarded with that stupid hat of his, but I'm beggining to like his appearance now. I have always liked the girl's appearance, though. I'm pretty sure I'll pick the girl, but I might change my mind before D/P get released in Finland (which will take a while.).

enyce

banned
    Years
    I dont find it wrong if you play as the opposite gender. In my FR/LG ive caught about the whole kanto bunch. I am the girl trainer. I picked her because the boys overworld sprite is disgusting.

Ria

Minx Extraordinaire
    Years
    Well... I tend to pick the girl because I... ah... AM one myself ^.^ Um, yeah ;) I picked the guy in Emerald, though, because there's just something WRONG with May's sprite O.o I can't pinpoint WHAT, exactly, it could be that... THING poking out of her head which is SUPPOSED to be hair, or the fact that they gave her the shoulders Mike Tyson would be proud of, I jst don't like her look in the game. Which is a pity, cause I really like May ^^; Ack... went into a rant... AGAIN... I'll go with the girl ^^;

Back