• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What grade are you in?

What institution do you attend?

• Elementry School

Votes: 5 7.9%
  • Jr. High/Middle School

Votes: 16 25.4%
  • High School

Votes: 35 55.6%
  • College

Votes: 6 9.5%
  • Other

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters

nayana_1120

... ._.;
    Years
    10th grader (in the US).
    w00t, Im not a freshman anymore!
    ... but I donno why they expect us to SUDDENLY be more mature; what, is a summer really going to change how mature we are? :P

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Sapphire Latios said:
    I is in the fouwth gwade! XD I like to pick my nose and girls have coodies XD Im learning what dibivion is and can ride a bike XD

Typical.....XD

I'm in 8th grade (yeah, we rule the middle school catagory XD).
    This year could've been good except they split classes into three academies.
    Also, I have to take the SSHAT for the specialized high schools where I live and I better get in one of them or else I wasted my whole summer doing nothing. XD

Years
    XD im in high school! well, I will be next year, Im an 8th grader, and I hate math and science x.x' I hate all homework! cant wait till I'm out of school...like..ten more years? *falls*

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    I'm happily in grade 10 in high school, no longer "the new kids on the block", and the grade 9's look up to us XD.

thelastmen

Master of Dragons
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 23, 2005
    i am on the 9 grade, but i am suppost to be on 11, but i don't like school, so i cut class lol

Finglonger

Leper messiah
    Years
    11th grade, about halfway. Taking 3 ap classes, but meh the work load isn't as bad as I thought it would be..

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
    ehh stuck in Middle school as a freshmen... (cant wait till I get in 10th grade) Anyway's, I must admit it's far more better than MS. The f00d in my MS was crappy... left over's used for weeks, same old f00d nearly every week, etc. etc. Cheap school... sad thing is I havent eaten at my MS much, and now that I'm in HS with the g00d stuff.. I cant bring myself to eat. o.o

~Blade~

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Well, now that the system is universally translated, I would say I would be in High School, since Scotty is the same age as me, and I'll just follow whatever he said... since he knows what he's talking about XD

Back