• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What happened If

yummoon

Looking For A Legit RedJirachi
Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    Team rocket broke up for good and jesse james and meowth no longer showed in pokemon?

Kendall

Fool of a Took
    Years
  • Then they'd be able to come up with something cool and un-repetitive to base each episode around.

Basically it would be awesome.

I still think James is pretty cool though. I'm sure they could make appearances now and then.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • Kendall said:
    Then they'd be able to come up with something cool and un-repetitive to base each episode around.
    Kendall said:

There's really only so much they could do before they begin using some of the old plots from before. Those things could get annoying especially if they were used in the same series over and over.

Masquerainisthajam

Self-Proclaimed Gym Leader
    Years
  • As a matter of fact, why is it that TR sucks when it comes to trying to take Pikachu, but Jessie (Jesselina) does fairly well in Contests? I say just keep them around for the Contests, because she provides good competition for Dawn (and not just competition from the good guys like Zoey or Kenny or whoever else. I kinda do want Jessie to win the Grand Festival, or at least enter it.

I don't really like the rhymes that they do most of the time (excluding the motto), but they could do very well at an open mic night! ^.^

Plus, it wouldn't be fun anymore if the bad guys like TR were to go away. Just sayin'.

Aureol

Kanto/Electric-Type Enthusiast
    Years
  • Yes, where's the James/Jessie love? While they ARE getting extremely annoying, they deserve something for chasing Pikachu for over a decade. Not necessarily the prize itself, but something.

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    I would die a little inside. I know I don't watch the anime to often, but when I do I gotta love Jessie, James & Meowth, they're good comic relief.

Anyway;

Prepare for trouble!
    Make it double!
    To protect the world from devastation!
    To unite all peoples within our nation!
    To denounce the evils of truth and love!
    To extend our reach to the stars above!
    Jessie!
    James!
    Team Rocket, blast off at the speed of light!
    Surrender now, or prepare to fight!
    Meowth!
    That's right!

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    I don't watch the Pokemon cartoon very often, but in the episodes I've seen Team Rocket are the show's only redeeming factor. They're just so crazy and camp and I think that's very funny. And also they're original - I don't think I've ever seen any villains like Team Rocket.

If Team Rocket leaves, or if they "get serious", then there would be nothing good about the Pokemon cartoon at all.

Okami Chi

El Guitar Man~
    Years
  • Then they'd be able to come up with something cool and un-repetitive to base each episode around.

I still think James is pretty cool though. I'm sure they could make appearances now and then.
    Yay! Someone who can use there mind! :D

I agree 100%. Please, drop team Rocket. I think Giovanni stoped caring about those fools a long time ago.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • I don't watch the Pokemon cartoon very often, but in the episodes I've seen Team Rocket are the show's only redeeming factor. They're just so crazy and camp and I think that's very funny. And also they're original - I don't think I've ever seen any villains like Team Rocket.

If Team Rocket leaves, or if they "get serious", then there would be nothing good about the Pokemon cartoon at all.

Dare I say it, I agree with Jolene! :o

Seriously, she took the words out of my mouth. That gang, though repetitive, stupid, useless, provide something that makes me like the Anime. I always seem to want to know what they are up to. If they were gone for good, the Anime would be dry, James will be a loose wire, Jessie will be in contests, Meowth... will be some freak show Pokemon.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
  • Dare I say it, I agree with Jolene! :o

Seriously, she took the words out of my mouth. That gang, though repetitive, stupid, useless, provide something that makes me like the Anime. I always seem to want to know what they are up to. If they were gone for good, the Anime would be dry, James will be a loose wire, Jessie will be in contests, Meowth... will be some freak show Pokemon.

While I have to agree that Team Rocket make the anime remotely watchable. They are also the nail on the coffin for them. Team Rocket also keep the anime from being of any good quality. When you compare them to more popular series's now. Them, and of course Ash.

mars714

Comic Maker
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2010
    I think, Team Rocket broke up 3 years after Red & Blue, in the GAME story line. However, even though the anime mirrors the game in so many ways, Team Rocket was still around for Johto, (I think) This is because 3 years hadn't passed in the ANIME story line.

Back