• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen what has been your longest playing streak on pokemon diamond or pearl.

What is your longest playing streak nonstop on d/p

• 1 hour

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • 3 hours

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • 8 hours

Votes: 18 43.9%
  • 24 hours

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • other or more(please post the number on thread)

Votes: 8 19.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IHeartSushi

The One with the Awesomness
Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2008
    I voted 3 hrs. becuz i am not a crazy addict(not saying any of us r)

Years
  • I got Diamond during the school holidays in May 2007 (American import = ♥), and as I was away camping I had an awful lot of time to play it. Certainly never reached a whole 24 hours, though. Eight hours is probably about right, if not a little less.

Kevo182

Hero of Hyrule
    Years
  • a little longer then 48 hours XD
    i was working on a new team and i was quite determined to finish it.
    Energy drinks were my best friend at that time :D

Years
  • The first day I got Diamond I played for about 8 hours straight. I didn't get the game until around 5:00pm though. If I had gotten it earlier in the day I probably would have played it even longer.

I know I had some pretty bad streaks on other days but that is the first one that springs to mine.

GoldenBagon

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2017
    i guess about 2-3 days straight i was ev training alot of pokes with item power items or macho braces or pokerus lol

suicidesal

GirlWithTheMostCake
    Years
  • 8 hours, went to bed and played it instead of sleeping the one night, but not as bad as I was when i first got blue, or silver which was even worse!
    Sapphire i played Japanese rom(cant play for too long at a time), then english rom(bored of the game at this point) and then when i got the cartridge didn't really care one way or another...
    Diamond was another story- I waited so long for english release

Ex Trainer Ruiisu

You Told Me I Was A Monster
    Years
  • when it first came out in america i used to play it till the batteries died, when i was still in school i would actually walk into class playing the game. fortunately alot of people at my school caught the pokemon bug for dp so there were people to play with while no one paid attention in class :laugh:

S.Bustathedog

Chuckle brothers! LOL
    Years
  • i guess about 2-3 days straight i was ev training alot of pokes with item power items or macho braces or pokerus lol

I beg to differ you would have had to sleep if you did 3 days but two days you could do.

24 hours probably, doing wi-fi matches.

You where lucky people where on?, also thats good.

8 hours, went to bed and played it instead of sleeping the one night, but not as bad as I was when i first got blue, or silver which was even worse!
    Sapphire i played Japanese rom(cant play for too long at a time), then english rom(bored of the game at this point) and then when i got the cartridge didn't really care one way or another...
    Diamond was another story- I waited so long for english release

lol same when i got my first pokemon game which was Sapphire i played it untill i could keep my eyes open that was like whole day i was young about ten.

when it first came out in america i used to play it till the batteries died, when i was still in school i would actually walk into class playing the game. fortunately alot of people at my school caught the pokemon bug for dp so there were people to play with while no one paid attention in class :laugh:

i did that in my school that was good .

toile98

a mod who cant close threads
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2009
    I'd say about 8 hours when I was trying to get palkia and stuff

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    The longest I've had happened to be atleast 12 hours.
    I was obsessed with the games at the time, so I played 'till bedtime.
    Most of the time was me training my pokemons to atleast lv.55, which made the Elite Four much easier than expected.

Back