• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What have you done the for summer holidays.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    I dunno why I'm making this thread, because it's winter where I am.

But anyway, what have you done for the summer holidays?

(Laze around and die)

-HeaveN-

In this craziness, absurdity..
    Years
  • All I did was
    read books ;Irritate people with my obnoxious ways; Posted like crazy on the forums; made new friends with people^^
    And..um..*blushes* I..uh... I can't say it! :embarrass

@ Master Electrician: Oh really? Isn't it too early for you have a job?

Years
  • Lets see.... I worked most of the summer and also went on a 10 day camping trip. I'm done with school though, so the "working during the summer part" really isn't a big deal. I get to work this winter too! :P My summer was pretty boring actually.....

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    I've been sketching into oblivion, lurking around this forum, and played Nintendo DS to 2 in the morning. And I still have more than half a month to continue my evil ways. =B

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Computer, computer, computer... all play and no work makes Nanako a dull person.
    Any part time-jobs apparently on offer are not for me, hurr...

@ Master Electrician: Oh really? Isn't it too early for you have a job?
    Many people are working by his age.

She-Elf

Nyaa :3
    Years
  • I have been with my boyfriend, as usual 8D and after that computer, computer, games, relax, and some more computer xD

And I went to Copenhagen with my boyfriend and his family (: The boat from Oslo to copenhagen, and then one night at a hotel n__n very nice trip!

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
  • Meh, I've been on mah PC, been with my mates, looking for jobs and putting up with various problems that life seems to keep throwing at me. I've left High School now so the holidays have been bum-numbingly long, and I get my GCSE results back on the 21st, which I'm a bit concerned about. =3

Years
  • Started driving lessons... which uhh... aren't going the greatest for me ^^;; almost quit my job, lazed around... that's about it really... XD; I'm actually kind of wanting to go back to school.

Back