• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What have you named yourself?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I had first started with the name Fer, but it wasn't exactly likable by myself so I actually went ahead and restarted Pokémon White and renamed myself Blaze. I actually choose Tepig as a starter so I knew it would look good together. I'm not quite pleased being able to use me entire name Fernando since it is more than the allowed seven characters. I find it annoying if I can't use my entire name but, oh well.

Chaos Uxie

Spreading Chaos....
    Years
  • Well i always used names what the original names are like in HG i used Ethan,Emerald i used Brenden,and now in BW the name is Hilbert(from bulbapedia)

CptSwaggerPants

Hi, I'm John Wayne..JK, I CAMP
    Years
  • I usually play as the guy, I'm a female but I picked the girl because I pretty much look just like her in style, and my hair and all that snuff.

I named my character Kidachy because that's my real name...instead of my nickname Ran.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • On my Black version, I named myself Alice. I like the character from Pandora Hearts... If I get other versions, I wouldn't know what to name them, since I decided on Alice a few days before B/W. xD

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
  • i named myself Ash after the greatest pokemon master ever and also it was short so less time on the naming screen and more catching of them all

Years
  • Chey (my real name). It's cute, short, and I think it fits the character. ;'p Though, if I restart, I'll probably go with Mina.

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
  • I'm the male because I used the female in Jap. Black, I named myself Sol, because I just like that name, and I always use it.

Beloved

Fictionally Destructive
    Years
  • I usually play as the guy, I'm a female but I picked the girl because I pretty much look just like her in style, and my hair and all that snuff.

I named my character Kidachy because that's my real name...instead of my nickname Ran.

Is Kidachy spelled that way, or Kidachi?

Anyways, I was trying to name mine Pure in Japanese, Junsui, but for some reason my mind thought it was Neza, which is Slavic for Pure, only as a female's name.

Years
  • Herrzer, my usual name in games.
    I usually use it for male characters, but the female lead resembles me slightly, so I figured I'd be true to my own gender this time.

Years
  • I decided to just name myself after my actual name this time rather than making something up. (Mike btw)

valor555

The Only Light in the Deep Sea
    Years
  • I named myself Cecil mainly because i love that name and have decided to name my firstborn son that when that rolls around in the distant future

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    I called myself Yin because I'm playing Black. When I restart, I'll choose the boy and name him Hei.

Spanner226

Millefiore Mechanic
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2011
    Well, I named by character Gesso, and he is male.

It was to make my Millefiore Famiglia-based pokemon team.

So it is evident that I am a KHR fan.

Back