• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What have you named yourself?

masterfun101

Bow down, noobs.
Years
  • Male trainer named Icefyre - because it sounds cool and when people see that it will make them seem like I'm a good battler (which I'm not =P)

CptSwaggerPants

Hi, I'm John Wayne..JK, I CAMP
    Years
  • Is Kidachy spelled that way, or Kidachi?

Anyways, I was trying to name mine Pure in Japanese, Junsui, but for some reason my mind thought it was Neza, which is Slavic for Pure, only as a female's name.

It is actually spelled Kidachy, not sure what it means or anything but a lot of people spell it the way you just did, I never mind.

Did you end up naming yourself Neza? I like it :)

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
  • Irene.

'cause that's my name. Seems appropriate, no? At least, it makes me feel more personal with the game :< as if it really is my adventure.

Happy Fun Cat

The Most Adorable
    Years
  • I use the name I always used, even back from Blue Red and Yellow, which is L, reason is because my friends call me either L, Lee or Mr Lee so I like it (also note I like it more since when I watched Death Note, L was just awesome *-* )

Conman

Knowledgeable Ignorance
    Years
  • On Pokemon White I used the name I usually use in games, Kahn. It is simply a more realistic variation of Conman in terms of names.
    On the Japanese Pokemon Black rom I used the name Noah. I've recently started using this name on veriest things and the idea originated from a rap song's lyrics.

Shattered_Soul

Just Because :)
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2011
    I've always used Kimmy as my name, and will continue to do so in White.

It was one of the default names in saphire and I've been using it ever since.

Maelstromk

The Dead Philospher
    Years
  • usually I come up with something more creative, but seeing Black is kinda like a "new beginning" for me, I ended up going with my name "David" lame right? ^_^

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013
    Named after the version. Black for the boy, White for the girl

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    EJ...big surprise :#

When I do a second playthrough I'll pick something else for White.

Back