• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] What i miss lol

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Holy guacamole, you're older than me here! Welcome back haha. You've missed....... a lot. For starters, the forums look a loooot different now, don't they? :) Hopefully you like it! Secondly, there's ofc been a lot of new pokémon games! Are you playing them?

Years
  • Welcome back!
    Looks like your last post prior to this one was late 2017, so I guess the Pokemon games for the Switch are new: LGPE + SwSh & New Snap
    As for the forums idk, I'm too new here for that =p

Are you planning on checking out any of the Switch Pokemon games?

The Real AAA

Guess who's back!
    Years
  • Well i stop playing after diamond and pearl for the ds lol i still play pokemon gold for the gbc every now and then...
    🤔 i do remember playing a lot firered gba back in the day but gold the most and pokemon stadium n64 😅 also pokemon puzzle challenge for gbc was fun too!
    Wow i would get on here to find challengers for d&p ds and battle revolution for the wii

DrWho42

ka kaw
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    lol how mysterious! either way, welcome! do you maybe have a favourite pokemon? or pokemon-type?

The Real AAA

Guess who's back!
    Years
  • I owned Gold first so maybe I'll go with my first starter Totodile
    Then Charizard [second starter]

Fav type? Not really

Back