• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen What if 3DS Friend Sarfari Code has Legendary Pokemon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2013
    What if 3ds Friend Sarfari code has Legendary pokemon!.

I say what if one person 3ds code had legendary pokemon it!

gionell

Explorer of legends
    Years
  • Highly unlikely but it will be a awesome encounter

FC: 3738-0585-5355 add me and PM me to add you back

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • I got a Charmeleon due to a friend's safari...at first I was shocked...and then disappointed as I picked Charmander...but then happy as I saw it was female...so I caught it! Now I own one female starter from every generation of starters :3. ...now I only need female Infernape and Delphox until I'll own all the female fire starters...

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    That'd be pretty revolutionary. I don't remember the last time being able to catch multiple of the same legendary in a game ever before. Unless breeding Phiones counts haha.

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2013
    Anyone have a ditto or eevee friend safari? D: please direct them my way haha...

X-Calem

Savior of a Broken World
    Years
    • SG
    • Seen Oct 27, 2014
    Nope. I read somewhere(Serebii.net i think) the list of pokemon available on friend safari, and no legendary is on it.

Years
  • I will go buy me a gun, go to that person, and kindly ask him, "would you please give me your friend code amigo" if he said no, you know what will happen, so yeah, I would have tons of legendaries :D

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2013
    I got a Charmeleon due to a friend's safari...at first I was shocked...and then disappointed as I picked Charmander...but then happy as I saw it was female...so I caught it! Now I own one female starter from every generation of starters :3. ...now I only need female Infernape and Delphox until I'll own all the female fire starters...

How did you get Cyndaquil and Tepig? :O

Whitney's Shaymin

Creator Of Pokemon Grace
    Years
  • Yeah serebii has a list but maybe thats not all of em. They only get info from the game, and they can't look into the code yet so maybe there's more we don't know of in it.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • How did you get Cyndaquil and Tepig? :O
    I got my female Typlosion by breeding (was my first one too in Ss...so I wasn't aiming for any particular gender)...and Tepig from a trade :3 Still got to transfer them over though...but yeah a Fire Girl Power Starter team is in the making...

I need more fc's...I want to see if I can capture a Ivysaur, and a Warturtle.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Legendaries won't be distributed in friend safari, 99% sure there. It would make things far too easy and take any power away from events, etc.

(Also they would all be level 30 and be able to be caught by the dozen D:)

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Let's not revive dead threads, guys; it's against our forum rules, unfortunately. :(

Do not post in threads that have not been posted in for more than a month. (2 pts / 2 wks)
    A thread that has not been posted in for more than a month (generally around 30 days) is considered "old". Please do not revive old threads. If there's a topic you're interested in but the thread is too old to be posted in, create a new thread. Exceptions do apply in certain forums, so check the rules to see if they're exempt. Sticky threads are also usually exempt.

Thread locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back