• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What If Pokemon.com had its own Forums?

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    What do you think would happen if it had its own forum?

I would think that it be very confusing, to figure out who people are, and there would be hundreds of users one at the same time to make it even worse.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    They'd be heavily moderated by pros and not much real discussion could go on about things that aren't 100% NOA confirmed. This if for Pok?mon General, and I'll move it.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    not to mention, not that much true pokemon veterans will join because we all know that pokemon.com news are all ancient... if pokemon.com posts something "new" up, we'll know them a month ago from other sites...

not to mention, as an official site, freedom of speech is even more limited... they'll place very strict rules for "flame"...

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    ya, because the official sites only have the general info, not anything extra, like how to get certain things in games, or something like that.

But if pokemon.com really had forums, it would just not be enjoyable at all since people of all ages would post, and it would be really tight on what you could say.

Esurified

Flamethrower Rekindled
    Years
    Indeed, the staff will almost have to stay on 24/7, all night long! I cant do that cuz. Official stuff goes by the "American Pokemon" stuff which is lame like Dizzy said and no game news are givin much. If I wanted all that stuff they giving, I'll go to Nintendo.com!

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    They would proberly have pre-set mods, there would most likely not be any mods that are picked because they seem they could handle the job.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    Ya too much flash is sometimes a bad thing, it just tries cover up the bad quality of it if it were actully there.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Ehhh...there would be a lot of members, and I'll probally won't join. ;P

Back