• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What if Pokemon were real??

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    this girl i know wants this to happen she is a crazy pokemon fan and talks about this all the time. i think that would be cool to me too blastoise army *sticks out tounge*

Becky_x

Looking for a shiny Bellossom
    Years
  • I would absolutely love it if Pokemon were real!!

I'd have a huge garden where all grass Pokemon could come and live, and my Bellossom & Roselia would help me run the place and look after everyone ^_^

I'm not sure if I would make my Pokemon battle, I'd have to ask them it'd be their choice.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    You know that you have thought about it. You 'member
    I do, and I also remember making myself a Wailord poacher.

I wouldn't own any Pokemon myself, simply shoot them... What? Someone has to be evil, though all I'd really be doing is hunting them... illegally.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2010
    If pokes were real, that would be so cool. Fly on your charizard to school. And then have your manectric shock the teacher if she gives homework.

PkEpiph

PokemonEpiphany.com
    Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2008
    That would simply be awesome. The world would be a better place.

Giblie

Gible Lover
    Years
  • If pokemon were real, my starter would be Piplup or Turtwig and I would try my hardest on every trainer and to get a Garchomp and Salamence and use their battle and protect our fellow legendary pokemon.

Sceptile Queen

Sceptile Fan
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    If pokemon were real, I would defend the world with my Sceptile, Torterra, Garchomp, and Salamence and I would ride on Salamence's back to anywhere in the world.

Years
  • If pokemon were real it would be war and we would end upkilling each other over legends because we all want them but there would only be one of each but my team would be Charizard, Sceptile, Scizor, Dragonite, Machamp, and Munchlax but i would spend my jorney going after gym badges and Shaymin

Kerotan

Gwo. Wuggo-wuggo.
    Years
  • Everyone wants an army of OUs. I'm one step ahead of that.
    With the help of my Weavile, I would slowly but surely snatch millions of Vitamins, Pokeballs, and Rare Candies out of the Pokemart Warehouse.
    Then, I would travel through the first 5 routes of every region, catching all of the Very Common Pokemon in sight. Because of the great number of them, I would get tons of Pidgeys, Shinxes, and Poochyenas, etc. I would give them all vitamins, (to substitute the long years of EV training all of them.) then max out their levels once that is done, giving myself a great Army of B- Rank Pokemon!
    I mean, who would have the time to find a couple Bagons, when you could be finding thousands of Rattatas? Hmmm?????

evilmagikarp94

Don't mess with Magikarp!
    Years
  • It would be so cool to have pidgeys in your back yard and to have smoked magikarp for dinner. And Milktank would make great beef. In school you'd be taught how to battle Pokémon and stuff. Newsagents would become Pokémarts and Fashion shows would become Pokémon Contests. It'd be great to hear a Hoothoot in your garden aat night , instead of a boring tawny owl.

If only.

๐Chubbyz๐

H e a V e n
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 23, 2008
    lol , if pokemon were real that would be a dream come true... (for some people)
    Ill train my team and battle others :] hmm maybe a coordinator.?.

SL1MSHADY

WATCH THE THRONE
    Years
  • I would love it if pokemon were real...
    I would get every single starter pokemon n pikachu...they're sooo cute!

...i sound like a girl, don't I?

But i still want em!!!!!!!!

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    I would love it if pokemon were real...
    I would get every single starter pokemon n pikachu...they're sooo cute!

...i sound like a girl, don't I?

But i still want em!!!!!!!!
    NO. you don't sound like a girl.
    Its ok. to let out your feelings once-in-a-while...

POKEMASTERALEX

Pokemon Master.
    Years
  • I'd get a pikachu somewhere in my hometown and go on a journey lol.

but pokemon couldn't exist alongside animals. And no there wouldn't be more natural disasters because if pokemon evolved (the scientific meaning, not evolving from basic to stage 1) INSTEAD of animals, then the world would be perfectly acclimated to them and us.

EDIT:
    HAHAHAHAAHAHA you'd have to be so heartless to breed tons of pokemon just to get one with high "IVS" then release all of them into the wild. Just like Ash's new, epic fool, rival I guess. (haha thats why all mine go to pokemon ranch :) )

POKEMASTERALEX

Pokemon Master.
    Years
  • and yeah taking you best friends with you on a pokemon journey would be so chill

and if you got homesick, just use fly back to your house!

Back