• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What if Pokemon where real

Ice_Emperor

Emperor of all that is.
    Years
    Lapras. So I could keep the gits OUT of MY Neighborhood Pool...XD And I love it. I'd go surfing with it, lots of lakes where I live.
    Squirtle. It's so adorable, and it's water type. It'd be my friend, not used for battling.
    Blastoise, for battling with my friend, who's big on fire pokemon.
    Feraligatr, also for battling, it's a gigantic Croc. I'd go to the everglades and start whipping some gater arse.
    Milotic, for whipping some fa...homosexual arse.(I hope Ruby sees this)
    Vaporeon and Glaceon for a duel water and ice type pwnage. A great team for roaming around the land and fighting anyone who decided they were smart mouthed.
    Poliwrath and Politoad for an epic frog power team. A great team for some tough wrestling.
    Gyarados for just swimming with, fighting with, and burning stuff with. ^_^
    Sneasal and Weaville, for doing hoodlum stuff with. ^_^
    Abomasnow. Who doesn't want a giant hairy ball of snow that can destroy a city with blizzards and earthquakes?
    Probobly more water types and such. Maybe a few Ice types. I'd just want an army. >:3

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    Palkia. I could Spatial Rend to the Pokemon dimension to catch more. Or I could stay on earth and start the apocalypse by ripping apart the fabric of reality with the aforementioned attack. :3

VanillaThunderbolt

Generic User Title
    Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2012
    Dragonite and Jolteon
    They're just absolutely the best of the best in my opinion.
    Training from Dratini and Eevee would be fun too =3

Kerotan

Gwo. Wuggo-wuggo.
    Years
    I've never seen this thread before. </srcsm>
    Sarcasm aside, if Pokemon came to life, I would be very concerned about:
    1: The fact that all religions and beliefs would be false due to there being
    superpowered animals jumping out of video games, cancelling out anything
    that anyone has ever believed.
    2: My apartment complex would become destroyed by a 'wild Pokemon'
    3: Having a pet that could easily burn up/kick/drown/crush/etc. my ass.

Then again, I'm a worrier. ^_^

Back