• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What if Pokemon where real

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Growlithe and Aron... They are so cute... I would soon evolve them (maybe)...

Capt. Couch

Wake me... When you need me...
    Years
    :\ Depends on which world. If we all went into the Pokemon world, it'd be 'kay for everyone to own Pokemon and everything so I'd get a Treecko and some other guy because they're awesome. If it was in our world...

[Enter the RSPCP from stage right and PokePETA from stage left]

So, sadface.

Very true. Sadface.[/Microsoft Sam]

I would have either a Haunter or a Pichu. A Haunter would at least make life in my house a little more enjoyable with its poltergeist antics, and I'm sure I would get along just fine with one. A Pichu would be fun seeing how it just loves to play, and it would get along well with the rest of my family.

Snicker_Kicker

Let's kick some Snickers...
    Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2014
    If Pokemon were real...

I would have six Pokemon on me:

1. Flygon- It's a decent sized flyer. It's also a strong dragon Pokemon, so strength is covered.
    2. Gyarados- A surfer and a fast and strong one at that.
    3. Alakazam- Hey! A kid may not want to do his homework one day!
    4. Arcanine- One of the most loyal Pokemon around. Having one as a pet makes life so much cooler.
    5. Pichu- Just so I can have a cute Pokemon. I'm a guy; Pokemon can still be cute...
    6. Espeon- I had an Espeon in XD: Gale of Darkness, and it never lost a battle. It seems worthy. Plus it's Psychic. Psychic is nice...

Years
    I'd only go for one cause thats all I'd want.

What if Pokemon where real

RandomBlues

Pokemon and Keroro Gunso=<3
    Years
    Hm... I'd go for lotsa pokemon and be friends, and blah blah blah. But THESE pokemon must be in it:
    Gallade/Erureido(Quiet and mysterious, and will protect anyone from very dangerous harm, and only 3 Yrs old)
    Skymin(*traps Skymin from turning into Shaymin*)
    Shinx(Heh.... I started to like him more, after a Fakemon a bit resemble to it or when I wanted to do Bueneary's contest but no Fakemon allowed and Shinx fits my OC)
    Buoysel(Two), Floatzel, Rozureido, Kirlia, Magmarashi/Quilava, ALL the first stage starters except Chikorita, Charmander and Squirtle, Rotom, Pichu, Pikachu, Raichu, and anything I might think of sooner. All of them should have my OC's personalities too.

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
    I would want a Riolu......A simply because it's adorable...and eventually I would like it to be a Lucario because he would just be awesome then.

And my second one....I want a Murkrow...because I have always wanted it's hat...or it's evolved form hat....and the fact that I could use fly. :D

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
    If Pokemon were real I think there would be a lot of ways that life was more interesting, certainly in the job market I believe. It's childish and easy to fantasize about what it would be like but I would love to be able to have adventures with Pokemon. I know our world is so completely different than the world Ash was created in but it's fun to think about. Myself? I've always been partial to the 1st Gen Pokemon and I think if I had to actually train and care for the creatures myself I would lean towards only having a few rather than a lot because it'd be easier to bond with. Personally I wouldn't mind being partners with:

Pichu-Very cute. Easy to take care of, probably, and fun to play around with.
    Squirtle-Same reason as above. A favorite of the "classic" Pokemon.
    Pidgey-I'd love to train him/her and eventually be able to fly around.

Back