• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What if Team Rocket had their OWN game?

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
Years
Theres a rom hack by a PC member that features Team Rocket.

Anyways, probaly not, because Pokemon is aimed at children, the creators wouldn't want children playing as a bad guy, but that's just my opinion.

Anti

return of the king
Years
Theres a rom hack by a PC member that features Team Rocket.

Anyways, probaly not, because Pokemon is aimed at children, the creators wouldn't want children playing as a bad guy, but that's just my opinion.

Then again, older players would like a more...mature game. We don't wanna here Wallace yap about the Cave of Origin...we just wanna beat the snot out of other poekmon. Or at least I would...

Anti

return of the king
Years
Shadow is in Sonic Heroes...Heroes being the key word. Kinda helps destroy metal sonic can't get those dang chaos emeralds though Still, Nintendo wouldn't risk anything...the GC got creamed by Xbox and PS2, so they need to compete. how? By making more $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ off Mario and Pokemon.

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
true.But if it was up to me i'd make a more interesting game.I'd cut out all the boring talk(as Anti said) so there would more hours of solid gameplay.Also no offence I would not really like to have a team rocket game.But I would like a Co-op pokemon game.like you and a friend connect through wi-fi and play as a double battle team.Also you could play alone but you would be sent to a big training arena with a huge patch of grass and you could train your pokemon up.but thats just me.

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
Years
If Team Rocket had their own game, it would probably be like Pokemon Colosseum/XD and involve "snagging" all the Pokemon. And you wouldn't be restricted to just the Shadow Pokemon. Sweet!

There's nothing wrong with playing as the bad guy (take Bowser from Super Paper Mario). They do stuff that the hero wouldn't do and they also look at the game from a different perspective.

J-Rad

In ur comp h4xing ur interwebz
Years
technicly they do I'm pretty sure that in the Hacks showcase setion someone put Pokemon Rocket's Revenge were u get to be TR it sounds kewl

MasterWGS

Impossible=Nothing, Mewtwo=OU
Years
  • Age 35
  • Ohio
  • Seen Mar 17, 2011
What would happen if TR had their own game?

I'd buy it, and I'd play it.

Lone--Wanderer

Sequential Sequence
Years
Sounds interesting. I supposed you'd be, along with whatever storyline there was, moving up the ranks of Team Rocket? From a Grunt up to an Admin or something? Hmm. Either way, I'd like to be able to steal NPC's Pokemon, simply because I've never been able to do that before.

J-Rad

In ur comp h4xing ur interwebz
Years
Sounds interesting. I supposed you'd be, along with whatever storyline there was, moving up the ranks of Team Rocket? From a Grunt up to an Admin or something? Hmm. Either way, I'd like to be able to steal NPC's Pokemon, simply because I've never been able to do that before.

that would be kewl if u meet up w/ ash asnd steal his uberchu and force it to evovle!

GrayLuna

Years
What kind of game would it be? What would the main gameplay be like? What would the objective be? Whatever the case, I'd buy it. :D I can't really think of what would be a good type/good types of gameplay for it personally.

The objective would probably be to steel Pokemon from other trainers that would actually be cool(in a funny way).

>.<

Skelter

Sega Fanboy
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 11, 2008
That'd be pretty freakin' sweet. You'd be able to rank up from grunts to admins and so forth....I'd think that'd be a neat idea....

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
Years
To settle the Shadow The Hedgehog thing, he's an emo, amnesiac anti-hero. He's the chaotic element in the Sonic series. An enemy one moment and an ally the next.

A Team Rocket game would be hilarious, but only for a short while. It'd get boring fast, and I doubt Nintendo wants to encourage stealing Pokemon or picking fights. That's why the hero of the game defeats these peoples. By killing their Pokemon, the hero devalues their beliefs... somehow. I'm sure it all makes sense to the developers, lol.

Spartan.Z-2-7

Omega unit T.I.T.A.N.I.U.M Z27
Years
Transmission START:

Well if there was indeed a team rocket game, and that of course would be the coolest upon cool, I think it would play as an alternative type of RPG. I'd say maybe a mix of Zelda and Harvest Moon *without the farming* and then the battle system might differ from pokemon's by going into a side view platform fighter for the matches. Well thats how i see it anyway.

Transmission END.

Back