• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What if they were real? rated 16+ (just in case any adult themes come up)

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
    ((OOC: Jake and Silver never got out of the car. :P))

Jake

Jake burst out laughing.

"Kid, I am not a cop. And they're kids. Heh, we're ust heading towards the Gym. You look like a pokemon trainer too," he said as he shook his head. Sweety didn't move from her spot on Aura's head and waved at the new comer.

"My name's Jake. And what's your name?" Jake said to the person. Were they cops? Were'nt they a bit young to be cops? He was only 19, and Silver and Kitten were younger than that! Seriously, some people were odd.

Riley

Riley smirked, but inside he was thinking hard. Shocks hadn't taken any damage at all yet. And Glaceon looked as though he was about to fall over. That battle with Ayon had been tough. Glaceon shuddered and trembled as he stood there, watching Shocks. And Riley didn't have any potons on him right now. One Stored Power wasn't going to cut it, and Shocks was going to wake up soon. But there was really only one thing he could do. Hope Glaceon could keep going long enough for his powerful Stored Power to take Shocks out. Even though he knew this would likely wake Shocks up, he had no other options.

"Stored Power..." Riley said quietly. Glaceon's eyes glowed, and the attack was launched at thw sleeping elektrike.

John

"Humph. Sparky, use Giga Impact!" John said. Sparky charged forward at the Roselia. She leapt into the air, her tail shining with light and she swung it at the Roselia. Roselia dodged to the side and fired a few seeds at Sparky, which hit her back. She looked up, then yelped when some of her energy was drained.

"Leech Seed... Sparky! Brick Break!" John said. Sparky slammed her glowing tail int the Roselia, who's stingers hitthe tail. Sparky groaned as her energy was drained.

"Roselia's ability is Poison Point. Now your pikachu is poisoned from the attack..." Rose said dreamily. John clenched his fists and snarled.

"Meaning I have nothing to lose! Giga Impact!" John shouted.

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
    The Stored Power hit Shocks straight on; there was an explosion. Then, the smoke cleared and Shocks was on its back.

Seph face palmed believing that he'd lost until he heard electricity charging up. Shocks was up and he was mad. "Alright Shocks use Thunder Wave to Paralyze it, follow it up with a Flame Burst, and charge up a Shock wave as back up!!!" said Seph.

The Electrike fired a Thunder Wave at it's opponent, spit out a Flame Burst, and began charging a Shockwave. Things were rolling again.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    "Um....uh...my name is....Ben. And um....that Pidgey is my pokemon. Um...His name is Tino." Strange kid. Ben's Tino started flying around Silver now, making him feel uncomfortable. What did he wanted to be a bird spy? This is just weird! The Pidgey went back to Ben afterwards. Silver had no idea what that was about. "You guys arent undercover cops are you?!" What the heck!? Cops?! What makes him think that?! He really is a strange kid!

Jake started laughing & spoke. "Kid, I am not a cop. And they're kids. Heh, we're just heading towards the Gym. You look like a pokemon trainer too." Meh, you can never be too young to go on your own adventure! "My name's Jake. And what's your name?" ...Was he serious?

"Uh, Jake?" Silver said. "I believe he mentioned his name was Ben." There was a sweatdrop on the side of his head as if in a comedy. Silver looked at Ben, looking happy. "What brings you here anyway?" He asked.

Tauros14

Minecraft+Pokemon=Pure Joy
    Years
    [SIZE="a"]The first guy started to laugh hysterically. Ugh! That was such a stupid thing to say!
    "Kid, Im not a cop and were just heading towards the gym. You look like a pokemon trainer too, my name is Jake. Whats your name?" The guy named Jake said.
    "Uh Jake I believe he mentioned his name was Ben." said the other guy, then he looked at Ben with a happy smile. "What brings you here anyway?" The guy asked.
    Ben didnt know what to say.
    Should I tell them the truth? If they found out that i was running from the cops what would they do? There not cops so they must be fine. Eh ill just explain to them whats going on. Who knows maybe they can help me!
    Ben cleared his throat.
    "Well...um...i-i dont want to give you my whole life story but...um...well...my dad died on my birthday and me and Tino ran away from home because we knew that the cops would take us to an orphanage. We dont want to go to an orphanage, we want to be like any other normal kid and his pokemon! I just wanted to be a trainer!" Ben was now shouting and when he realized his tone of voice he stopped and blushed a little. Suddenly, at the corner of his eye he saw a police car. He put Tino into his pokeball and jumped into a bush. They hid in it until they saw it pass. They stepped out of the bushes and Ben continued like nothing happened.
    "And...um... when me and Tino were in the woods...we...uh...heard the beating of an animal and then an Ursaring chased us! The Ursaring was injured too and the wounds looked...fresh."[/SIZE]

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
    (OOC: Cyrus finally does something. Not to be confused with Cyrus from Team Galactic.)

Cyrus had promised his dying mother that he would hunt the Tydus spawn, and the rest of his family down. Tydus had taken everything from his family, and his child would pay with his life.

The Arab man of 28 years knocked on the door of a house. An old man answered. "Who is it?" he asked. "Cyrus Nassir, I'm the daughter of Electra Nassir," responded Cyrus.

The old man's face immediately brightened. "Come on in son, you're always welcome in Samuel Mcfarline's home.

Samuel got them both a cup of coffee and they sat down as if they were two old friends talking about old times.

"I'm so glad you came by, I haven't heard from Electra in years! She's got to be what, 40 by now?" said Samuel. "38, the same age Tydus would've been if he were still alive," responded Cyrus.

Samuel smiled, "You should be proud of your roots, Electra was one of the few who held the distinction of being Tyduse's rival. The battles that they fought were legendary."

Cyrus smiled, "Oh, she tells me about them all the time. How they were neck and neck, how they competed over everything."

"What would you expect from two people who grew up together? They were like brother and sister. But despite all of their competition, they were some of the closest friends i'd ever seen. No one quite put a smile on Tyduse's face like she did," responded Samuel.

"Until Martha came along," responded Cyrus. Samuel sighed, "Yeah, it's a shame those two didn't get along." "Mom tells me that Martha was the reason that Electra was excommunicated from Tyduse's life," responded Cyrus.

Samuel gave a sad look, "I don't know if what you're saying is true but i'd believe it. She HATED Electra. But she was a good woman, I'm sorry about the bad blood between her and your mom but it's over now. Martha has passed on to be with Tydus... Makes me feel sad for Israel, he ADORED his parents."

"Actually, that's what i'm here to talk about," said Cyrus; "I'd like to have a word with Israel, we need to talk, y'know about our family."

Samuel laughed, "You won't get much touchy feely talk from Israel; he's not that kind of guy unless he's with a woman. But my best advice to you is if you wan't to find Israel, watch the TV for the Gym battles. So, how is Electra these days?"

"She's dying from lung cancer," responded Cyrus; "in the projects living off of food stamps because Tydus took all of the money from the championships. He left Electra, MY MOTHER, HIS SISTER, to rot while he took care of that ***** of a wife he had."

Samuel's heat sunk. "I'm sorry," he said. "No, not yet," said Cyrus as he wrapped his hands around Samuel's throat and strangled him to death; "Now you're sorry." Cyrus then lit the house on fire and left silently.

Last edited:

Teawanee

Fire-Type Trainer
    Years
    oh! oh! Can I join? ^.^

Name: Sumiko Fay
    Bio: Sumiko is from a small town in eastern america. She's wanted to become a trainer since she was little but her parents wouldn't allow it. So, she decided to run away from home with only $15 and a loaf of bread. She soon found an injured vulpix in the forest and helped nurse it back to health, and it became her first pokemon. She died her hair black, and changed her usual outfit to keep herself hidden so she wouldn't be returned to her parents. She and her Vulpix, whom she named Ember, slowly made there way to New York City by making money with battles. After about a year, she desided she wanted to train Fire type pokemon, however, her one exception is her Meowth, Leo. She found him as a kitten in an alleyway, obvously abandoned. She couldn't help but take him and help him.

Personality: She's very secritive and doesnt talk about herself much, however she isn't shy or antisocial. She spends most of her time studying fire type pokemon or battling people for money. She has a soft spot for pokemon who need help, so she volunteers at pokemon centers in her very little spare time. Both of her pokemon stay ot of pokeballs because she can't afford them, however they always follow her.

Pokemon: Ember: lvl10 vulpix, and Leo: lvl 8 Meowth

Pokemon personalities. Ember is very shy excpet when battling, then she becomes a bit of a show, off at times. Otherwise she hides behind Sumiko.
    Leo's sole motivations are female pokemon and food, he's lazy but very caring twards Sumiko because of her taking care of him. He's also a bit chubby.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
    Riley

Glaceon leapt clear of the Thunder Wave, but was caught in the explosion of the Flame Burst. Incredibly, he got back up and yowled at Shocks, firing a Stored Power as the elektrike as he was hit by the Shock Wave.

"And... Done..." Riley said as he returned his fainted pokemon. He walked over to Seph.

"Congradulations, you have won the Ice badge!" he said with a smile, handing it over.

Jake

"Oh, oops. Heh, I must not have been paying much attention," ake said as he listened to the story.

"Wow, that sounds rough..." he said quietly. He shook his head and smiled at Ben.

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
    Seph was proud; he had just won his first badge! This was amazing! "Congratulations, I underestimated you," a voice broke in. Seph turned to see Israel.

"Or maybe I OVER estimated shiver stick over here," Israel continued talking about Riley. "Either way good job," continued Israel sticking out his hand. "Thanks I guess," said Seph shaking Israel's hand.

"I knew you had talent. I want to interview you," said Mary. "Okay," said Seph going to Mary for the interview. Israel watched as she went. She turned around and winked at Israel confusing him.

"Alright cold stone, let's get our battle going," said Israel rared up and ready to go. Riley frowned. "You could be a little nicer," he said. "Oh I'm sorry, do you want me wipe your arse too? This ain't the girl scouts, so LET'S BATTLE!" said Israel ready to fight.

"Fine but I've got to heal my Pokemon first," responded Riley. Israel nodded and Riley healed his Pokemon at the machine. He then froze over the battle field again as if it had never been damaged.

"We use three Pokemon and-" Started Riley. "I know the rules!" said Israel as he grasped his Pokeball. He was ready to take his new Pokemon for a spin.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    "Well...um...i-i dont want to give you my whole life story but...um...well...my dad died on my birthday and me and Tino ran away from home because we knew that the cops would take us to an orphanage. We dont want to go to an orphanage, we want to be like any other normal kid and his pokemon! I just wanted to be a trainer!" What's with the shouting? Before Ben could continue, a police car came & Ben hid in the bushes. When the were gone, Ben came out & continued. "And...um... when me and Tino were in the woods...we...uh...heard the beating of an animal and then an Ursaring chased us! The Ursaring was injured too and the wounds looked...fresh."

Now that was a story. "Dang dude. That must've been rough. Hey! You wanna come with us?" Silver asked Ben, trying to be nice. Aura ignored nothing but Monferno. They better get moving soon so he can challenge him.

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
    (OOC: I'll be bunnying Ben since Tauros 14 is gone)

Ben

"Dang dude. That must've been rough. Hey! You wanna come with us?" Silver asked Ben. Ben smiled, "I'm broke and have no way to travel, of course I want to come with you."

Ben hopped in the car ready to go.

Israel

"Piloswine, you're up!" said Riley sending out his Piloswine. Israel smirked, "all right Bouffalant, kick his tail!" he said.

Bouffalant stood on the ice ready for battle. Riley smiled, "Piloswine use Takedown!" "Head Charge!" said Israel.

The two pokemon charged each other causing a momentous shock wave. Piloswine slid back on the ice to the other end of the field, but Bouffalant stood his ground.

"Come on, this is pathetic! Just give up right now and give me the badge!" said Israel mockingly. Riley just smiled.

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2013
    Name:Carlos
    Bio:An Rpg gamer that save the world
    Personality: Cloud strife (imo sadistic)
    Pokemon:pichu
    Pokemon personalities.rough nature

Normaly zack is my favorite but I am like cloud an imo

TheFattestSnorlax

New year, new possibilities
    Years
    Name:Carlos
    Bio:An Rpg gamer that save the world
    Personality: Cloud strife (imo sadistic)
    Pokemon:pichu
    Pokemon personalities.rough nature

Normaly zack is my favorite but I am like cloud an imo
    Oh, um... There is curently are part two on the this roleplay. You can sign up for the second part here: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=276093

Also, have you posted on the OOC thread to sign up? If not, you need to do that first...

Back