• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What if you woke up in an asylum

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I'd wake up, pause for a few moments, and then go "GAH, I KNEW IT". D; /shot

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
    ...Probably spend some time contemplating the situation. Then cry. I somehow doubt there would be someone there to ask me questions. If there was, I would honestly be too scared to act out. The idea of being restrained, especially around strangers, terrifies me.

Years
    Well I definitely wouldn't start screaming, that would just give them more reason to think I'm crazy. I'd try and figure out why I'm there to start with, maybe if there's somebody who comes in to bring food or whatever I can explain to them that I don't know where I am and there must have been a mistake, and hopefully that gets me somewhere.

Shiro

Dad! Or should I say... Big cheese of Hoshido?
    Years
    First stage: Denial. I would deny I am insane.
    Second stage: Fit of anger while trying to squirm out of the straight jacket.
    After calming down: "Well. This explains a lot about my life."
    And hey, look on the bright side. Maybe if I'm lucky the nurse will be hot!

Back