• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What if...?

Tanaki

←Lazy ADHD Trainer
    Years
    Then Deoxys and Porygon. 'Nuff said.

What if you were in the world of pokemon, going for nice swim in the ocean, and a group of people flying above you in a jet unleased 60 wailords 1200 feet in the air right above you?

Years
    Then it would only have to sleep for half a millennium since the power exchange between the Earth and itself would have sped up twice the speed (yes I saw the movie).

What if when you see a shiny Pokémon it's completely white, but you can make any design on it after you catch it using your stylus.

Last edited:

Tanaki

←Lazy ADHD Trainer
    Years
    Then it would be ridiculously awkward for people with poor artistic skills to make the pokemon look the way they want them to. Also moving sprites. Also I can see a lot of people being douchebags and drawing weiners on their pokemon.

What if you woke up and a Deoxys was on your nightstand, flailing its arms and staring at you menacingly?

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2011
    Then in order to keep some semblance of privacy, all the people in the world would start communicating only by saying their own names.

What if Red figured out that hanging out on top of a mountain for the rest of his life was a rather boring decision?

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2011
    Then their powers would combine to form Captain Planet!

What if Cubone's mother's Last Will had clearly stated that she wanted her skull to be donated to science.

Years
    ^I'm using my iPod lol.

Then you could breed legendary Pokémon and get hybrid legendary Pokémon.

What if Pokémon could shoot laser beams!?

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2011
    Then Pokemon would get into DragonBall Z style battles with their own pokeballs.

I'll retry my whatif from before:

What if Cubone's mother's Last Will had clearly stated that she wanted her skull to be donated to science.

Last edited:
    Back