• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What if...?

zach22

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2011
    No.... Charizard would hav bigger fangs and would be like RRR then Lugia would beat him....

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
    Years
    ...Then I would like to see that. Without the ability to speak (unless they somehow use telepathy), and without opposable thumbs (iirc, they just bend light to look human-like; they don't actually take on human qualities) it'd be kind of hard for you to learn anything ._.; Unless they used their mouths or something to write equations and words and whatnot.

What if Nintendo decided to make a crossover game with Pokemon and Legend of Zelda? (SSB not included)

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
    Years
    ^I'm sure they can use telepathy (Though I'm too lazy to look up their pokedex entries). & As for the writing....Yeah, you got me there.
    Then the game ratings would be 5 stars.

What if Pokemon existed back in 1940?

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2011
    Than we would probably get to play link battles with our grandparents. Awesome! And there would probably be over 2000 pokemon by now.

What if Magikarp became the new Godzilla?

grooveturtle

Turtle Tamer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2013
    Then soon, we will all be cramped inside balls.
    What if everyday animals and pets suddenly gained Pokemon-like abilities (my black cat will be non other than Umbreon!)?

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Then who knows what is really lighting up our houses at the moment

What if Magikarp didn't evolve into Gyarados?

luigimario84

Owner of worlds
    Years
    I would cheer for all my might because when mine evolved i was unable to own my friends kyurem!

What if a guy on your game stole all your pokemon including your magikarp and made them criminals so they stole all your pokemon on your other games!

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2011
    I would first go out to a journey to be the very best. Like no one ever was. To catch them is my real test. And than when I find them, go out to another pokemon journey and try to find a gym/pokemon battle/pokemon contest.

What if you were stuck in a pokemon game? Which game would you prefer to be stuck in and what starter would you pick?

Back