• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What if...?

tente2

"Outta my way, dammit!"
Years
  • WHO???? If you're talking about Satoshi's rival in Best Wishes (I don't even watch the dub) then Pokemon would finally have logic for once.

What if the Blissey Musashi is friends with joins Rocket Gan- err, Team Rocket?

EDIT: Somebody posted before me while I was writing, I hate when that happens.

Then Brock...would catch Clefairy. I called it.

tente2

"Outta my way, dammit!"
    Years
  • Then something stupid like Fanboy and Chumchum *shudders* or something would probably steal it´s time slot.

What if Mr.Mime and Jynx got evos?

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2011
    I would walk outside and be completely obliterated.

What if there was a third Lati called Laties?

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2011
    Then Mind=Blown

What if the Deino line, instead of evolving at 50 and 64, went 30 and 44?

Last edited:

smithtism

Blank
    Years
  • Then you would be forever trapped in a nightmarish realm of your creation. You would be forced to wallow in the pits of your sorrow and torment while all hope gradually leaves your heart and is replaced with pain an agony. :D

What if Pokemon played TF2?

G-Virus

The B.O.W. King
    Years
  • Then that would be sad. (Ash might be stupid sometimes but ever zsince I was little he was pretty cool :/).

What if pokemon were real and we were given the opportunity to have the pokemon in our party and boxesgiven to us?

Back