• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What in the world is wrong with my Diamond?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NatureKeeper

Please merge with the help thread if too unimportant for a thread.

My Diamond's Galactic HQ says 'SPACE will be Team Galactic's!' Space is only in Platinum and Pearl, right? I believe Diamond had time there. I am really puzzled.

I can give a picture if anybody wants.

P.S.: The boxing and case, and the cartridge and manuals seem pretty legit. It worked on a DSi system properly.

RocketExec.

Gleek♫
    Years
  • I don't think so,, they may just all say the same thing :/ I don't think it's too much of a problem anyway, cause it doesn't change the game in any way.

NatureKeeper

I don't think so,, they may just all say the same thing :/ I don't think it's too much of a problem anyway, cause it doesn't change the game in any way.

I am talking about my Diamond. Is it fake? Or is it merely a programming error?

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
  • well the best way to avoid this problem is don't buy games out of the back of a van
    but I think the signs say that in all 3 games

NatureKeeper

I bought the game from a very famous, sophiscated place here. It costed me $70, and I don't want my money wasted up. So, no, it is highly unlikely for me to be tricked by a pirate.

I'ma try Diamond after my SoulSilver's steak.

May anybody test their copies please?

:(

EDIT: Still space. Anyway...

I guess it is merely a programming error in my game. Oh, well...

Nintendo should double check their games.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2010
    ... its a 40 dollar game dude...

edit: also its not an error, its supposed to say that. (Think about it "Time will be Team Galactic's!"?? Doesn't even make sense.) its true the pokemon mascots for D/P are Time and space, but as for the story, it has always remained the same thoughout the version pairs.

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
  • Just checked mine says space to so... either 2 program errors or thats what their supposed to say that (its the ladder ) and I bought mine at Walmart for I like 30 bucks

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back