• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Instrument Do You Play?

What Do YOU play?

• Guitar (acoustic, electric, etc.)

Votes: 17 42.5%
  • Piano/Keyboard

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Drums/Percussion

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Woodwind (Flute, etc.)

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • Electronic (Sampler, Turntables, etc.)

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Other (please specify in post)

Votes: 13 32.5%

• Total voters
Years
  • Who would have guessed that guitar was the most played instrument?[/sarcasm]

I play the guitar myself. The bass guitar is incredibly similar and I play that a bit too. I used to do piano from like five years old until I was twelve, but I can still remember how to play. Drums I'm not too bad at either. Well, I can do the basics of drums anyway (eg. Smells Like Teen Spirit).

dawnxmasquerade

a nocturnal concerto
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2008
    I don't currently play or own a violin, but I did play for about 8 years. I studied it in school and took private lessons, so I'm pretty confident that if I had access to a violin, I could still play decently. I can still read music well because I play the piano now, although I haven't had time for practice lately because of college. I've been playing the piano for about 5 or 6 years. I also know how to play the viola, and I can full around a bit on the guitar, but I'm not amazing.

Back