• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Instrument Do You Play?

What Do YOU play?

• Guitar (acoustic, electric, etc.)

Votes: 17 42.5%
  • Piano/Keyboard

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Drums/Percussion

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Woodwind (Flute, etc.)

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • Electronic (Sampler, Turntables, etc.)

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Other (please specify in post)

Votes: 13 32.5%

• Total voters

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
Years
  • At the moment, I don't play any instrument ]: I used to be pretty good at the piano, but I dropped it after a while. I also took drum lessons for one summer, when I was... jeebus, 8 or 9 I guess. Haven't really missed playing those XD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I play the guitar sometimes,But I don't play much anymore really though,because I care about real life,homework,and internet now 0_o.

SamuraiMaster

and his son, Layne (Buizel).
    Years
  • Drums FTW!!!

Any percussion is me. Drum set, marching snare, timpani, but I hate mallet percussion.

I wish I were in a band....I'm probably gonna sell myself on Craigs list to get a band started. I want really good musicians on this band. Those are hard to come by.

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
  • Well. here we go. XD
    I played Violin for 3 years
    I have been playing clarinet for going on 10 years
    I have played Tenor and alto sax for going on 6. Though I prefer tenor.
    I have played various percussion for 3 years
    And I play around at the flute and stuff.
    And I wanna learn guitar. :D I'm a big musical person. XDDD

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I am very disappointed that the stringed instruments were not included as their own option.

That said, I used to play the violin; while I still know the basics of how to use the instrument, I've forgotten many of the exact fingerings for the various sharps, flats, and naturals, and even if I still knew where they were, I can no longer read sheet music. I also played the clarinet for about a year in secondary school; I've completely forgotten how to play that one.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    i play electric guitar which my guitar teacher hardly turns up to so i have to teach myself which is quite fun and my grandad taught me piano :D

Max_Damage39

I am not pathetic!... Am I?
    Years
  • I don't play or have learned to play any instruments, but I've always wanted to learn how to play the drums.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I know:

Double Bass
    Cello (I had to live with them but I acutally never played one.
    Alto Eb Saxophone
    T3h Guitar Hero
    Used to know Guitar
    Recorder
    Voice :D

I guess that's all, oh yeah, I also play the Coke Bottle, every day :).

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    I only voted once... I play my guitar (electric)... Everyday. lol I'm in a band called Tragic Nightmare, but no we don't have a myspace yet or have any music yet on itunes, so don't search us up quite yet.
    I also play a number of instruments like the piano/keyboard, trumpet, french horn, flute, violin, etc... I have musical talent in my blood. It runs in my family. =]

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I don't play anything, not at least to any credible level; but I do have a six-string acoustic guitar and a sixteen-hole harmonica.

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
  • I still have my guitars (electric and acoustic) from way back when I took lessons as a wee lass. I don't really play very well anymore but I still remember the basics and my rather highly attractive neighbor offered to teach me in exchange for drawing lessons so. . .yeah. Maybe I'll pick back up on it soon ;D

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    :3 I play Percussion, preferably timpani aux or keyboard. ^-^

and I sing. :D

Oh and I have perfect pitch, which sometimes makes things easier. :3

Back