• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is/are your favorite movie(s)?

TVR

Ryu Hayabusa
Years
  • One of my favorite/best whatever you wanna say movie I ever saw was Minority Report. Good movie by Speilberg. And I have a new favorite to add to my list. The Last Samurai. Great movie. Really dramatic. Good action too. It's just rated R for violence and blood. No cusing or sexuality. What a coincidence, my two favorite movies I've ever seen starred Tom Cruise. Oh, and I liked Dumb and Dumber. Not the prequel though.And the lotr movies.

btw mods, if I repeated a thread just delete this. A thread like this probably exists,it's a common thing that should be discussed.

Last edited:

Undertaker

Lord of Darkness
    Years
  • One of my favorite movies was Jackass the movie. Some of my others were CKY1,2, an 3. I love those movies mate. Oh, an then there's the wrestling movies. I love the part in CKY 3 when they do a joke with the **** dollar. That's funny mate. Oh, I like the Ace Ventura: Pet Detective. "do not go in there, whew!" ha ha.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Ummm.. Well, let's see.. Well, my favorite movie is...

The Lion King

I know, its weird, but I just love Simba!! He's soo kawaii! And the movie's great ^_^

*glomps Simba*

I also love all the Lord of The Rings movies ^_^

They're very action-packed :)

*gets killed by Simba*

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    You like Lion King too? Ooh! I love it! ^_^ Simba is really cute. My other favorites include:

All of the Pok?mon Movies
    Peter Pan (The latest 2003 live-action one)
    All of the Lord of the Rings movies
    Any Jim Carrey movies~ XD
    Finding Nemo
    Spirited Away
    And there are a lot more that I can't think of right now, lol. ^_^;

Last edited:

latios tamer

i hate pokemon
    Years
    • Age 32
    • N/A
    • Seen Oct 14, 2005
    i definetly like the lotr movies (they are cooler then pokemon(to quote cartOOn, gets killed by pokemon) i like finding nemo, the leage of extrordinary gentlemen, and i like harry potter.

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
  • I have many favorites since I'm the type of person that would see around four or five different movies every month (I'm not kidding either:P.) My favorite movie of all time? Ouch that is a toughie, but I'll have to go with the classic, SPACEBALLS XD. Please tell me you've seen this piece of comedy gold before, if not I will then proceed in smacking you several times and then force you to watch it on a big screen tv:D.
    Why is it my favorite? Hmm, well it was more of a childhood favorite that kept getting funnier as the years passed (in other words, I understood more and more parodies as time went on. Simple, no?) Overall, a average movie goer would look at this movie as nothing more than a lame attempt to turn starwars into a comedy flick. But if you look closer, its..just..simply..awesome. I don't know, its probably just me but who cares, lol.

Another of my more recent favorites would be the three LotR movies, all VERY well made in my opinion. I don't know why so many critics bash this movie, so what if it doesn't follow the book. The movie is suppose to reflect the story in the director's point of view. Am I right? Even if he left out a few details here and there the story still came out way above par. I wish more movies would be that good, but that would kill any and all competition me thinks.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

That movie is a masterpiece. XD I love the whole thing. I also really liked the Life of Brian... and I'd probably like their other movies, but I haven't seen them. o_O Either way, those men are/were geniouses.

I also really like most of the older Disney movies (the new ones are... okay... but I don't really like them). Also any anime movies I've seen, basically. =P Especially the Miyazaki ones. ^^;;

Ooh.. and LOTR is great too. XD But they're too long and I get all fidgety before they end.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Kayleigh said:
    You like Lion King too? Ooh! I love it! ^_^ Simba is really cute.

lol! Lion King is veeery nice! *sniff* I cried the part Mufasa died :(

I forgot to add Harry Potter and The Chamber Of Secrets ^_^

~More fav movies..

The Matrix
    Digimon: The Movie
    Toy Story
    Toy Story 2

*drowns*

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • My favourite movies are Billy Madison (With Adam Sandler), The Rookie, and even though I don't want to say.... Dumb and Dumber that movie is just a classic to me.

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
  • 'Majo no Takkyubin'
    'Maboroshi no Pokemon Rugia Bakutan'
    Basically, I love Miyazaki's movies very much. n.n- Anything animated and cute is perfectly fine with me.

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2004
    my fav movies

all the three LOTR movies,pirates of the carribean,spider man,the hulk,all pokemon movies,all dbz movies,toy story 1 and 2,and all the terminator movies.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    CaRtOON said:
    lol! Lion King is veeery nice! *sniff* I cried the part Mufasa died :(
    I did too; It was just horrible. T_T And well, I basically love all Disney movies. That sounds strange coming from a teenage girl these days, but it's true! They're just wonderful for all ages. ^_^ And their animation is cute! (Tinkerbell is adorable. *_*) Though, I do believe that I read that they'll be doing all-computer animation from now on. I'm not sure, though. I hope not...

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • My favourite movie definitely has to be "Spirited Away" (I wanna see Miyazaki's other movies now ^^). I also like Pok?mon 1-3 (the only ones I've seen) and Digimon: The Movie. I haven't seen any other Anime movies.

In terms of live-action movies, I love "The School of Rock". That movie rocked.

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
  • *takes out the super megu ultra giga list of movies*

Watership Down
    Land Before Time
    Space Balls
    Dracula: Dead and Loving It
    Evil Dead 2
    Ghostbusters
    Zoolander
    Little Nicky
    Balto
    Mystery Men
    Nightmare Before Christmas
    Spirit: Stallion of the Cimmaron (however that's spelled)
    Mortal Kombat
    My Neighbor Totoro
    Spirited Away
    Princess Mononoke
    Holy Grail
    Cave Man

I know there's more...

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    I've got loads! First would be Lord of the Rings the Return of the King. I went to see it on the day it came out and there was ALOT of people there! :dead: I love the other LoTR movies as well and the Harry Potter movies.

Strider

Not Pwnd
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2006
    Return of The King. It's the only movie that made me want to watch it all over again.

punkie90

You can call me PK!
    Years
  • Hmm. My friend is a LOTR fan. He got a bow and arrow and lessons because of LOTR! LOL he was dedicated. but I told him. It was a stupid idea. Because the person that he was supposidly fgo out and hunt with moved. So lol. he is out of luck!

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • hmm

Cowboy Bebop
    Spirited Away
    Muppet Christmas Carol
    Pokemon the 1st movie (I almost cried when i first saw this movie I loved it so much)

I know theres more but I can't remember them

BOO ya!

Back