• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is going on?

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
    Now, before you try to close this thread, let me explain what's happen, well to me at least, when i came here it said Acces denined, and i was trying to get into the idex.

i typed in my username and password, and then i wen tin to this forum, Community Questions and feedback, went out, tried to go back after a while, but i got the acces denined AGAIN!

so i typed in my username and password AGAIN! and it allowed me to go in,

could this be part of the attack PC is currently faceing? this place loads just fine, so it's not a loading problem, at least i don't think it is.

Years
    I'm assuming that your cookies are up on high, thus the forum database kept on kicking you out because your forum cookies can't save. PC disabled its guest viewing because of database crashes. So turning down your cookies setting may help.

adeebsworld

dragon pokemon collector
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2010
    maybe u just spelled ur username or password wrong again and again until u finally spelled it right
    hahaha if u did that ur just retarted anyways its working now right so just chill

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
    Aha! that's why when i try to log on to this site when i was at the library, that's why i got that acees denined meassage, and i'll try to check out the cookies (if i can find dwhere there stored and how to handle them, that is.

also i'm set to always be logged in

Years
    adeebsworld said:
    maybe u just spelled ur username or password wrong again and again until u finally spelled it right
    hahaha if u did that ur just retarted anyways its working now right so just chill
    Dude, that's just uncalled for. If you don't have anything useful to suggest, might as well not say anything.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Also, adeebsworld, what's with posting thumbnails of Dragonite everytime you post? It's pointless. Please put it in your sig or avatar.

~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Thats not the case, adeebsworld, the same thing happened to me, it doesn't have anything to do with misspelling usernames or passwords...
    The Cookie thing was probably right, because theres no other reason for it to happen....

I should edit my cookies settings as well, and see if it changes.
    Even if it doesn't, it really doesn't bother me that much, for awhile PC wasn't working for me at ALL....at least I can post, and navigate now...^^;;

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2006
    Maybe it's part of the problems I'm having as well.

First, the site froze alot of times, locking me out for several hours.

Now, all seems fine, but when I went to simple questions (where I went not even an hour ago and posted), to edit my question (I have an addition to it), it says I have specified a wrong post!

Years
    slipknot said:
    Maybe it's part of the problems I'm having as well.

First, the site froze alot of times, locking me out for several hours.

Now, all seems fine, but when I went to simple questions (where I went not even an hour ago and posted), to edit my question (I have an addition to it), it says I have specified a wrong post!
    You are right slipknot this happen alot with other people , even me an i already posted in another thread that could be a server problem not the cookies because from what i know the internet explorer standard settings shouldn't block cookies from PC.

Back