• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen What is the 3 best pokemon to use in battle tower?

Ash&pikachuarethebest

Houndoom trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2014
    I used in my old ruby game
    Balzakin Lv50
    Golbat Lv48
    Claydol Lv48
    and they never let me down didn't matter how nasty the match was goig for me they still pulled throught it especialy my Golbat he was the really strong in defence wise for some reason. I had caught him in the wild at Skypillor same with Claydol.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    I am using in Emerald Battle Tower this team Arcanine 100lv Fire Blast/Crunch/Extremespeed/Iron Tail ,Metagross 100lv Psychic/Meteormash/Agility/Shadow Ball and Crawdaunt 100lv Crunch/Crabhammer/Surf/Brick Break

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    I had

Milotic:
    Ice Beam
    Surf
    Mirror Coat
    Recover

Glalie: (no Ice beam since milotic covers ice)
    Earthquake
    Shadowball
    Headbutt
    Crunch

Raichu:
    Volt Tackle
    Thunder
    Thunderbolt
    Thunder Punch (Soon), currently have thunderwave.

and I still beat it without thunderpunch xD, raichu is a powerhouse, even though he has all offensive moves xD

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    Sorry, but I find it very hard to believe you got the Gold Symbol in the Battle Tower with those three Pokes, especially with a Raichu with only Electric moves.

Back