• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is the age gap between you and your youngest sibling?

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    I'm the oldest in my family (not including my half-sister), and the age difference between my sister and I is about five years.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    There is me and my brother. He is 3 years younger than me. So it isn't that young. XD I am 29 and he is 26. But his birthday is in April, so he will be two years younger than me. But when I have my birthday in September it is back to three years again.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    My youngest sibling is four years younger. It's only us two sadly.

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • I have two siblings, both male. One is younger than me, the other is older than me.
    I'm 2 years older than my youngest and 4 years younger than my eldest.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • I grew up being the youngest sibling, but sometimes you gain more than just a step mother when your dad gets remarried.

I now have a total of three siblings, with my youngest sibling being almost exactly four years younger than me. He's a pretty neat guy, and I'm extremely thankful I never had to deal with him as a child. :D

SonicThrust

Ice Cream <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2013
    Two years. I'm the oldest and my only sister is two years younger than me.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • I am the oldest and I have only 1 sister, she is 3 years younger than me..... she hates me being older than her because I get to stay up later! :)

Back