• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is the age gap between you and your youngest sibling?

RYOUKI

survive the world.
Years
  • Oh, I'm 15 and my sister is 11. 4 years gap? But there's the twilight realm where we are only 3 years apart. I did not know many people have a huge age gap between them and their youngest siblings. o.O

Years
  • I'm second-youngest, and my little brother and I are five years apart. Not very much; I don't really remember my little brother as a baby anymore.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • im the oldest i only have 1 bro hes my little but hes taller than me age difference is 1 and a 1/2 years

Roxas90

That Awkward Kid
    Years
  • Seven years between myself (19) and my little sister (12). She's very mature for her age, though, so, depending on the situation, it can almost feel like there isn't a difference.

Back