• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What is the first thing you are going to do?

Foxnordic

Common trainer
Years
  • work till 6, drive to gamestop pick up my preorder. Play it for awhile, then watch the pacific on hbo ahaha. Then do homework all night and then school. Spring break is not for another 3 weeks :(

BrandoSheriff

Has a tendency to figure things out
    Years
  • first thing i'll do is put the Lugia figurine pre-order bonus next to my Giratina figurine, mess with my pokewalker, read the useless-if-you've-played-pokemon-before-but-awesome instructions, then play it until i have to pee.

i'm going to go pick up my pre-ordered copy later today, and if you haven't already guessed, i got Soul Silver. XD

PunkySTAR

* Insert Witty Comment Here *
    Years
  • First on the car ride home I'll fiddle with everything in the box then play it all day most likely. Good thing it's raining all day long.

Never been so happy for a rainy day right?
    I know it's given me a nice excuse to play all day rather then do something productive! score!
    :pink_wink:

Pi-Face

Seriously where is my pi?
    Years
  • Well when i first got out of the store giggled like a little school girl
    i stared at the pretty box

then started playing it :3

Sudeki

Can you feel it?
    Years
  • Well, I already got my Copy of HG last night at the Midnight release event, They even have a tournement with prizes :P, First thing I did was try out the pokewalker.

Phantom Kat

A Daydreamer Longing To Write
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 12, 2010
    I'm going to open the box and smell it. :x (Come on, like nobody else does that?)

No, but seriously, I'm going to SR for a +Attack nature for my Totodile. :3

- Kat

Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I got mine early this morning, and gleefully inserted it in my DS while heading down to Times Square for the TRU launch party. People were looking at me enviously as I recieved my Cyndaquil, so... yeah.

After I finish my work (read: fooling around on the internet under the guise of doing work), I'll continue playing :3

Years
  • Sadly I am at my boyfriends house and I bought the game an hour ago, dying to play! My boyfriend is taunting the fact my DS is at home :(. But imma play non-stop tonight since it is march break and there is no school tomorrow :). Yay!

Last edited:

PokemonLeagueChamp

Traveling Hoenn once more.
    Years
  • I'll destroy Team Rocket ASAP.

Sadly I am at my boyfriends house and I bought the game an hour ago, dying to play! My boyfriend is taunting the fact my DS is at home :(. But imma play non-stop tonight since it is march break and there is no school tomorrow :). Yay!

Boyfriend used Taunt!
    lol

Last edited:

Moltres111

<- Serious business.
    Years
  • I'll scream in happiness because the pain and agony of having to wait two weeks more than those stupid americans will finally be over. Oh, and i'll be happy that I can actually play it on a DS and not a crappulator. Sorry, emulator.

And of course, i'll scream in anger again once I understand that the US will get all the good events for HGSS too, just like DPPt. :'(

Anyway, when I actually I get the game on the 26th I guess (I plan on preordering it from play.com next weekend, since they have free shipping) i'm probably going to play it like a maniac. Even though i've said i'm going to play it slowly, i'm probably going to end up rushing through it like I did with Pt. :o

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • Put it in, clip the Pokewalker to my belt, turn it on and play, walking into the Walmart mumbling "SUGOISUGOIDESU" for an hour

that is seriously what I did (I got mine at Gamestop then spent and hour in walmart)

~ Brag to all the children at work that I have HeartGold and they dont, even though they dont care because not a single child at my work actually likes pokemon, because theyre insane
    ~ Go home and start playing it while complaining about insane children not liking pokemon
    NANI!?

a KID that DOESN'T like Pokemon!?

Where the heck are you working!? O_O

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    the first thing I did was turn the game on...or did you want my next thing? I talked to Professor Oak...

Back