• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen what is the hardest pkm to catch

LOOK at the Topic

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    Well Actually Pokemon aren't ahrd to catch there is a certain chance thing which goes up and down depending on which pokeball you use.

However,If you are talking about which was the hardest pokemon for me that was ...... Chansey actually.

Kyle

Trainer & Breeder
    Years
    For me i have to say is the legendary birds and mewtwo and thos pkm like that, Sometimes pokemon like a pnyta are a pain in the arse to catch

halfling2

Breakfast Squid
    Years
    Entei took me 4ever. I had my AR on when I caught it while surfing with just the catch trainer Pokemon code on. After that it changed my name. Articuno would just not let me catch it until I caught the other two birds.

SRV

Years
    • Age 34
    • N.B.
    • Seen Apr 11, 2018
    I don't really think the legendary dogs are that hard to catch. Just hard finding them. Just put a Wobbufet first in your party and go look for it. I caught Suicune in two tries in a pokeball.
    For me it would have to be Registeel but this is FR/LG so, Mewtwo in an Ultra Ball. I gave up though after a while. Thank god for Master Balls XD

Sweet Love

♥~N/A~♥
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 4, 2010
    Kangaskan and Chansey. They're rarely always going to run :P

Back