• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen what is the hardest pkm to catch

LOOK at the Topic

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

It's not like I can't catch a Chimecho, I just can't find it! I've spent an hour on Mt. Pyre and still nothing. Why does such a bad Pokemon have to be so rare?

~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

enyce

banned
    Years
    on an emulator its incredibly easy to catch safari pokemon

You just use a save state...But thats cheap..

enyce

banned
    Years
    Rioku_Zanketa said:
    can you elaborate that??!!!!I can't get a scyther in FR!!!!!it keeps running away!!!!

When you run into a pokemon. Press shift+F1 at the same time you should see a message saying "wrote state 1" after that. Throw balls at it (NH!!!!). If you run out of balls or it flees. Press F1 to load that part in the game back up.

Exokriz

Delete.
    Years
    Articuno for me, I had about 200 Ultra Balls, He had 1hp left (thanks to my old Scyther's False Swipe) and he was in Sleep Condition. I had Wigglytuff out to keep putting him to sleep when he woke up and everytime in between I would throw Ultra Balls at him. I ended up catching him with 12 Ultra Balls left out of the 200 i had with me.

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2010
    Up to where I am I'd definitely say Snorlax!! thing can ussually deal a chunk of damage to you with Headbutt...put you to sleep with Yawn...and just when you think you have it low enough to catch it it HEALS ITSELF completely with Rest...and can attack you in it's sleep with snore.

and ontop of that it won't stay in the Great Ball/Poke Ball, it's the hardest Pokemon to catch in the early stages of the game IMO.

Last edited:
    Back