• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is the meaning behind your username?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    What's the meaning behind your PC screen name? Does it mean something special to you? I picked the name "Jedi_Amara" after I saw Star Wars Episode II (the only SW movie I've seen). It was such a great movie and I loved the lightsabres. Amara is my favourite Sailor Scout, so I added that to the "Jedi". And the underscore is there because I like underscores XD

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
    Mine is just my nickname. i like it better than my real name, even if it just short for it...my real name is Sophie. i like Soph better.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    for me? um... frost (i like ice/snow... frost just sounds "better" with more RPGish elements added to it, and it's pretty much along the same line) just something that i admire and like... i stick in the other part to further emphasize the RPG style of it, and just "frost" sounds rather plain and boring... ^_^;;

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Hmm, I guess I chose my username because I extremely like dragons, and am very good with them.

In video games, that is......

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Lol, who coulda thunk it?XD

I have always had a dragon name to every where I went, I guess dragons are just my plain faves!

Igglybuddy

OMG PENGUINS
    Years
    My name is a word-play on "Celery"...I made it up back in my DBZ-craze days. And it's just kind of stuck since then.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Lol Keleri, I always thought iit was a spinoff off of celery

I remember the DBZ craze days, I was never into it though

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    well i was gonna change my username a few weeks ago, but iv decided not to! i love the color blue and i Latios but Blue Latios is a dumb name so i made it Sapphire Latios! on the old PC i was Sapphire Rayquaza! ^^;

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Its the Name of a Character, And your Questions make no Sense.
    Haruka is the name of the New girl in Pokemon Advanced or Season Six of Pokemon.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Mine...? Complicated meaning. Well, Miyu's the name of a RP char of mine, and she's the compleate opposite of me. =P I have another RP char named Yoshiko, but I thought that'll be strange. So, I added "-chan" on the end cause plain 'ol "Miyu" is too short. XD (Or so I thought) And I didn't want to use my more frequeantly used other username, cause I was kinda afraid that they'll laugh at me for joining a Pokemon Forum. XD;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back