• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is the meaning behind your username?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    Jedi_Amara said:
    Oh yeah, Kuroko, always knew you were a girl XD. What did I tell you?
    *coughifIwereagirlIthenIdon'twanttopairupwithgirlcough*
    You know.
    I am boy.
    I have a GF.
    If I am girl, that would be weird.
    That was simple truth.

DUDE!!!

Chaeran

No longer here
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2004
    Mine came from a goddess-like character in a story I'm working on. Her name is Leila Chaeran-eyrei. I've always felt close to her, and Chaeran translates to "night" in her language. She's associated with the Moon, and since I was born a full Moon nighthawk...you get the idea. ^_^ Part of my real name also literally means "night".

Ruriri

Banned
    Years
    I have 2 usernames here.
    But me tell you about my current one.

Ruriri= Azurill

Ruriri sounds better than Azurill.
    Azurill is a stupid name.
    Ruriri is Kawaii!

punkie90

You can call me PK!
    Years
    i was ustgetting back into pokemon and was on my friend arores asome site, amnd i called my self punkie 90, because i'm not much of a rap mucik liker! LOL

P.S.

This is my post number 50, and i joined at 8:30 yester day!

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I love cartoons, and my friends always said I was "f***ed up"! XD So they started nicknaming me Cartoon, but then I changed it to CaRtOON cus I'm f***ed up!!!

Iveechan, I like your username. Wish mines was as cool, some people confuse me for a guy too. I guess its cus of my avatar and username. ^^;;

BTW, I could have chosen CaRtOON B*TcH, but I thought that would sound like if I'm a real biach. >.<;;

*sorry if I went offtopic there*

~CaRtOON

Years
    a good friend chose this name... but, that was years ago... so i use this name where ever i go... basically, we've stoped being friends... but i didn't want to let this go... #.# well... and mainly i'm too lazy to change it... ^__^ so i'm stuck with white-angel! ^__^

shiny_jiggly

Pu? (Clueless?)
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Pu?
    • Seen Apr 30, 2008
    I always stick to this nickname ^_^
    Well I was thrilled by the introduction of shiny pokemon years ago and I love Jigglypuffs, that's why I use this name.

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    Arcanine said:
    Well my fav Pokemon is Arcanine so I though I would just join with that user name. If you dont know what a Arcanine is then your out of luck here on a Pokemon board. XD
    What is Arcanine? XD
    *get killed by Andy*
    I also have another account here...
    I use it when the first one is hacked.
    Hookbill Koopa
    Take is directly from Super Mario World 2 : Yoshi's Island
    World 4-8 boss.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    I chose my new username Tsunami because my old one was too long and so i thought of a cool name and i choose Tsunami! :D

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
    Might as well explain mine, since Dakota thinks it's like yelling at a pet, lol. O_o;; Sayuri was a pretty Japanese name that I had originally picked for my friend's fanfic of all the Pokemon characters: Ash, Misty, Brock, and Pikachu. Then he and some other author friends of ours would make cameo appearances because the plot and setting of the fic is a road trip across America once we flew over from Japan, lol. My character was based on Shampoo (Long blue hair...now you know why I have all blue-haired characters in my avatar and such!) from Ranma 1/2. I eventually used that name (Sayuri, not Shampoo!) everywhere I would go on the Internet and used it for my name on my website (which is on hiatus at the moment, lol). The name Sayuri means "little lily", in case any of you were wondering. The "no" means "of" in Japanese, or showing possession like our apostrophe followed by an s. Hoshi means "star", which I got for creating the domain name for my friend that now hosts me. Therefore, you pretty much get a translation of "little lily of the star". Now you know (*ahem* Dakota...lol...no more pet callings! ^_^;;)!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    This is a super-old topic?=\ Make a new one please.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back