• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is the meaning of life?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagome

Just here...
Years
    • Age 28
    • TX
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    I think the meaning of life is to know what your true slef iis and to figure out who you really are

Raikard

\m/ Made of Steel \m/
    Years
  • Simple. In my opinion the meaning of life is for you to find your reason to live, and live on.
    Life doesn't really have a meaning of its own, you need to create your own "meaning of life" and your reason to live.
    You need to say for yourself stuff like "I was born to be a rock star" or "I was born to live with the person I love". You can choose anything you want and live for it. You may succeed or not, but the meaning of the battle you lost, still remains.

That's just it, in my opinion.
    It's pretty simple.

Mr. Curling Iron

u kujw bux :d
    Years
  • Meaning Of Life is..

Spoiler:
    Do Whatever-the-hell-you-want. Look at Mr. Bean, He knows how to live.

I can haz haxburgrz?

<--- Making Shimmering Pearl
    Years
  • To eat pizza and noodles everyday without putting on a single pound
    To laze around playing ps3 all day without getting fat
    To get away with not doing homework because the teachers have given up yet still get amazing exam marks (100% in tech everytime)
    Finally... to always come up with the money to buy stuff one way or the other...

its all me! i actually realise my life is gr8!

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • To eat pizza and noodles everyday without putting on a single pound
    To laze around playing ps3 all day without getting fat
    To get away with not doing homework because the teachers have given up yet still get amazing exam marks (100% in tech everytime)
    Finally... to always come up with the money to buy stuff one way or the other...

its all me! i actually realise my life is gr8!
    Perfect life... except one thing, you forgot to add the perfect girlfriend. : P

Skullie

.∙:||º¿ωhäää?º|| :∙.
    Years
  • one word.... BABIES! My personal meaning of life is to be the first lady of stuffed cats! No, just kidding-to both :P. or AM I?

Real answer-
    just havin fun, then spend eternity in a discusting grave rotting to pieces reminicin'! :D. Good times, good times.

iRawr-x

Water PokEmon LOvver
    Years
  • Hmm, Well the meaning of life.. Is mostly to enjoy it and live as long as you can. Just like a flower blooming until it had died. Life is a very large thing through-out the world.

But I've got a question..
    Spoiler:

LipstickTraces

I Am Nothing
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 17, 2011
    Life has many meanings, to define one is to limit. We make our own meanings individually, as you can see from the countless amounts of different answers in this thread made by different people. The question is, what are YOU meaning to do with life?

iRaw-x, many people consider it a goal in their life to leave a mark in what they do to be remembered by. Like musicians make music hopeful that their songs will live on as long as themselves. It doesnt have to be this though. It can be something like being remembered for the type of person you were as well as your achievements.

We have been given a life, no matter what source we think it has come from or how it has happened, and it is only natural to question this. But while we do, the life we have is ticking by, so might as well make the most of it and get out there and do stuff! It's good to have some sort of plan that you want to do. Many magnetize to those with goals. People find this quite attractive, you know... ;)

Gewitterdrache27

Means Tempest Dragon
    Years
  • It is impossible to tell what the meaning of life is due to the Chaos Theory. The Butterfly theory too. The fact is, a single atom hitting another can change almost anything, if that happened but something went back and stopped it, things could happen many years from then just upon that impact. Therefore, almost any tiny outside interference could also change something's meaning and purpose, such as life. Everything as we know it could be different if a small breeze didn't occur 50,000 years ago, blowing seeds from a tree towards someplace.

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
  • There is no meaning to life.

Unless we give it a meaning as an individual for ourselves.

It can be different for anyone, I don't believe there is one meaning set in stone.

Embrace...

Quick to the MangaMobile!
    Years
  • Really Super Lucario? Well then whats the question? ^_^ ANYWAY It's obvious that the meaning of life is- I'm sorry computer has undergone unexpected shutdown, thank you for using windows.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back