• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is the most annoying Pokemon?

Tsuki~

Slightly Insane >:3
    Years
    I think that Pokemon, like Muk, who constantly boost their evasivness, are the most annoying. I understand that it's a strategy and all, but the CPU pokes use them way too much.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    the most annoying pokemon tot me isn't really what they do in battles what the ones that ALWAYs appear in the wild...***bidoof, ratata, zigzagoon*** I used to get a bit annoyed, plus they barely gave much exp. points when battling them...

.:Kanto:.

I'm back, yet again!
    Years
    ...oh...no....this brings back...bad memories....Z-zubat! RUN!!!!!

I can't go 10 seconds in a cave without that thing!! -hides behind rock-

But if were talking about battle, I'd have to say...Gastly in Pokémon R/B/Y. I'm so scared of that thing in the old games...It always does critical hits

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    OH YES...zubat...YIKES!!! they annoyed me throught gen 1 and NOW...thanks for letting me remember "them" squirtle...lol

CHG-Swampert

Do not make Wigglytuff Laugh
    Years
    lol i hated zubat in the 1st gen because the FIRST thing they would do no matter what, was use Confuse Ray -.- that was the gayest thing ever.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I hate Zubat and Geodude with a passion because for some reason, they appear in every single cave. And Zubat's cry screech is annoying as hell.

Bibliophibian

Wonder Trade Addict
    Years
    Zubat is definitely a pain, just because it shows up every five seconds in a cave. Same for Bidoof, Rattata and Zigzagoon at the beginning of a game, though I like Sentret, so I can't say anything on that one. =P

As far as battle goes, anything with an ability like Arena Trap or Shadow Tag gets on my nerves, since they always seem to show up when I'm in a hurry or trying to get to a Pokemon Center. Oh, and Protect abusers. (I'm looking at you, Pelipper.) ._.

Ashbox

Switched Accounts
    Years
    annoying pokemon

most annoying pokemon
    [correct my spelling if needed]

biddof
    krickitune[ugly]
    starly
    hoothoot
    zubat
    geodude
    pidgy[with a passion]
    caterpie
    ratatta
    magikarp
    3 legendary birds in r/b/y [when you dont have ultraballs/masterball ¬¬ ]
    weedle
    your rivals starter pokemon
    mudkipz [so i herd joo liek them???]

Capt. Couch

Wake me... When you need me...
    Years
    ARRRGH!!! Zubat!!! Back in Generation 1, these things were everywhere. Everywhere. Being stuck without a repel was like being stuck up a river without a paddle to me. I remember getting so annoyed when I saw a Zubat for the seventeenth time.

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Tentacool and Zubat.
    One rapes my ears and my patience while the other one rapes everything else.

BenjiTheKid

Cooltrainer Benji
    Years
    Ugg... I used to hate surfing and running into a Tentacool. Those things were annoying. I got so annoyed that I just stopped trying to catch one just because they were annoying. Zubats and Geodudes came in a close second.

In battle, I really, really hate Pokemon that know moves that strengthen their defense, or build a sheild or something such as to "protect" themselves, etc. They are really annoying to try and beat... because every time it's my turn I'll get "Eevee's attack missed!" or "Jigglypuff is protected!" Drives me up a wall.

Shaterpie

Gold Caterpie > Red Gyarados
    Years
    Yeah the most annoying are the generational common Pokemon, such as.

Gen I

Rattata
    Tentacool
    Magikarp (To an extent)
    Zubat
    Pidgey (Ish)

Gen II

Sentret (To some extent - It was kind of pointless)
    Hoothoot (Ish)
    Hoppip

Gen III

Zigzagoon
    Poocheyna
    Wailmer

Gen IV

Bidoof
    Starly
    Kricketune

Off the top of my head.

sabrina_diamond

Blazing dark Vulpix
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2024
    My worst annoying Pokemon are:
    Zubat
    Pigey and Spearow
    Ratatta

any Pokemon that know 'Arena Trap'
    Whismur
    Pelipper
    Spinda
    Carvana
    Feebas (Sooo ugly)
    Tropicus
    Oddish/Gloom
    Illumise/Volbeat

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    my current annoying pokemon is tentacool. everytime i surf it bothers me. and also zubat bothers me when i go inside caves. i think these pokemon were made to be annoying.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    Yay, large list:

Cave Pokemon
    Zubat: Not only is its leech life and confuse ray so annoying, its cry doesn't help :\ Also, IT'S IN EVERY SINGLE GAME!
    Geodude: Similar reasons to Zubat.

Route Pokemon
    Ratatata: I hate Raticate and Ratata :\ Not only that, when I'm searching for a Pidgey 'A wild Ratata appeared :\'
    Weedle: the ugly, worthless version of Caterpie :\ Honestly, its Poison Sting is annoying like hell when you first start the game :\
    Hoot-Hoot: I dont mind Sentret, so I had to pick on something :)
    I like Zigzagoon and Poocyhena so Im not going to pick on them :)
    Bidoof: Bidoof...Bidoof...Bidoof! Honestly, its cry sounds annoying! It looks annoying! It is annoying! Nuff' said.

Water/Sea
    Tentacool/cruel: This Pokemon was just made to be hated. If I'm correct it appears in every game! Wrapping you and poisoning you! Also, it is like the only pokemon you find :\

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    mine would be:
    biddof-don't like it.
    zubat-using supersonic
    geodude- hate it
    weedle-ugly caterpie
    ratatta-annoying
    magikarp-well useless
    tentacool-it's face it's really annoying and the attacks too.
    spinda-it's really weird
    muk-ugly face
    koffing-ugly and hate it

Back