• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is the one thing that always pisses you off?

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    Now I want you to tell me

What is the one thing that really goes on your nerve in real life, I don't mean like "sometimes this goes on my nerve", I am speaking off, "This always pisses me off I just cant help it.",,,

If there are more things like that, then please do share with us;)

Mine would be being sick, I just hate being sick, always goes on my nerve.

And the other one would be rude people, they always piss me off, even tho I have been rude sometimes, I honestly can say I don't go on my nerve even tho I am sometimes rude.

So please do share:D

EDIT: please don't spam other members, respect everybody's post, and please don't post anything that might be considered racism.

Reactions: Her
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Republicans XD
    People who get mad at me for not being talkative. They think that I'm being stuck up for not talking, but really I don't like to speak unless something needs to be said.

Reactions: Her

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    French People XD
    People who get mad at me for not being talkative. They think that I'm being stuck up for not talking, but really I don't like to speak unless something needs to be said.

I'll qoute you on that ones I make a thread on things that sometimes piss me off. lol:D,

I really don't mind silent people, just as long as they sometimes speak;)

cyan.

▲ 愛してる .
    Years
    Up tight people/Stuck up, cherry pie, socks (Not comfy at all) and the guy blocking me from sunnyshore city.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    IRL: People who don't do what they say. You can't just change your mind in the middle. Especially people of high authority like politicians and teachers. Teachers who delay a due date because people don't turn in papers deserve to be punished >_>

Internet: Egotistical idiots who think their e-manhood will increase because they troll on the internet.
    Idiots like that don't even have a real life.

This would be better fit in OVP. ~moved~

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    Crooked parking :/ Open up your door and check. It takes about two seconds to pull out and retry.

Nothing really makes me angry angry though, except perhaps when people make such a fuss over small things like high school break ups. Things could be so much worse.

Other than that, I tolerate pretty much everything :DD

Except being hungry DD:

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    Well im the short/skinny one at my school and I always get mad if someone mocks me about it or says you need to get taller/you need to get fatter

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    When people make fun of how I look, I get agressive. Especially when they mock my height. I kick them in the shins. :|

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    Well im the short/skinny one at my school and I always get mad if someone mocks me about it or says you need to get taller/you need to get fatter

Ah, I know that feeling! I hear "eat a sandwich" all the time. I eat like a bear about to hibernate! You can't always control it :<
    Same with being short.
    *short high five* :D

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    I hate it when you're walking behind a group of people and they take their time as though there's no one else behind them. It makes me so mad because I have to around thdn in the busy streets.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    The one that really pisses me off is that my favorite books is mysteriously misplaced by me. I'm somewhat forgetful and I really hate it.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Something that really pisses me off is losing. I'm competitive and like to brag when I win, but when I lose... Just so annoying. :(

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Loud, annoying and obnoxious people. People who brag. People who are nosy. People who walk really slow. People who can't drive well. A lot of things piss me off apparently XD

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Plenty off thing can piss me off. Annoying people, loud mouth people. people who talk to much, people who brag, people who smiles at me for no reason, people who talk to me out of nowhere, stuck up people, must I name more.

Facade

I Liek Fakemon :3
    Years
    Teachers in schools. Especially in your last year of school when they nag at you every 5 minutes, even though you know exactly what they're going to say. DX

Back