• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is the primary system you use to play Pokemon?

What Game system do you use most to play Pokemon?

• Total voters
    Years
    DSi.

My DSLite only plays GBA games

However, a recent loss of enthusiasm means DSLite will be the top use as I wanna play through Emerald. I've only ever completed it once, after all.

Obvs, I'll get a SoulSilver save file going before the current wi-fi event ends, and collect them all.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    I only use my Black Dsi since the only game I play now a days is HeartGold. When it's an odd day however, I'll play Platinum just to get something for HeartGold.

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2010
    my ds lite for fourth gen. emulators on my phone for third gen. & im not that into first & second gen cause of the terrible graphics lol.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2014
    It's a tie between my '02 SP, and my '06 DSLite, but I would say that my DS wins by just a Smidge, especially since my old SP is losing some of it's color, but I still love it, and it has a beautiful Pen Ink Stain on it from when I dabbed at it when I was younger.

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    DSi all the way. I very occasionally use my DS fat (which I have given to my sister) for self trades, Pal Park or playing Emerald or Sapphire. Every now and again I use emulators, though I have trouble with GBAoid Lite on my Android and GBCoid Lite doesn't support saves unless you buy the full version so you know.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    This is my normal trip backpack :

DSi - Charger - w/ Pokemon HG and Pt.
    GBA SP - Charger - w/ Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire, FR

What I still use. My SP has that cool tribal sort of picture, it was a promo annd my dad bought it ! :) It's scratched all over, but I still love that little fella' !

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I used to play my Pokemon games on a Gameboy Advance, but it broke after repeated use. After that, I kinda stopped playing Pokemon or any other handheld games for a while. Then, a year ago, one of my friend sold me his DS lite, and I fell in love with it.

institutions

ain't that a kick in the head?
    Years
    For DS or GBA pokemon games, I use my old fat original DS.
    For GBC pokemon games I use my old black SP.

You should have included systems in the poll, and made it to where you can vote more than once.
    I'll vote DS, because I use that to play more than I use my SP.

Back