• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What is the rarest item you have found

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
Years
  • what is the rarest item you have found in either dust clouds or shadows? has it only been gems/wings so far or have you gotten lucky and found an evolutionary stone?

the rarest thing i found was an everstone i was really excited because i had been needing one

Im not talking about masterballs or anything you find outside of dustclouds i only am curious as to what you found IN DUST CLOUDS IN CAVES

Last edited:

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years
  • Uh..items don't really have any real rarity. There are items that you can get one or two of, but that's about it. Hell, even with items that you only get one of they're usually given to you in-game, or you can just look up the location.

I can go into any cave in Unova right now and get 20 Everstones easily.

I'm going to have to say the Masterball?

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • no there are two different raritys found for items found in caves. i was just wondering what people have found
    there are the gems which are rarely found
    and then there are the evo stones which are almost never found.

Erufuun

apple bunny lover <3
    Years
  • I don't care what Items I find, I still hum the Zelda theme every single time my character holds up and iitem!! :D OMG I JUST LOVE THAT LITTLE ADDITION~ <3 Dun nuh nuh nuuuuuh!!

XXIII

isn't really here.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2013
    I've found a fire stone from one of these things.

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
    Years
  • Of course a masterball -_-
    I don't see the point of this thread? For everyone of course a masterball. Once you reached Opelucid City.

Of course a masterball -_-
    I don't see the point of this thread? For everyone of course a masterball. Once you reached Opelucid City.

Last edited:

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    does anyone have a brain? :/ read the first post seriously

i found a dawn stone,& dusk stone both in mistralton cave lol

Prince_McCovey_Pika

Prince of Panada
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 7, 2012
    i didn't know that there were rarities for items in the dust clouds. i don't think i've picked up evolutionary stones in them though

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
  • after searching for quite sometime in Challenger's Cave I finally found a Dusk Stone I got so sick of getting normal gem and bug gems (seriously those are the only 2 I got about 15 each) and never saw an Exadrill, but hey at least now I can evolve my Murkrow.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • You can find evolutionary stones? X'D

Anyway, as you guessed, I have never found one. I've found most of the different types of gems though.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • does anyone have a brain? :/ read the first post seriously

Dude, of course people have read the first post! They're (maybe some people only) just trolling. C|

For me, it's a Masterball I haven't really encountered enough dust clouds in my English version to be able to judge yet. But I do remembr I got some stones in my Japanese version.

Last edited:
    Back