• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Is Ur Most Usless Pokemon?

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Smeargle. When you catch one it only has Sketch..and imagine if you were to use Sketch when a pokemon used Splash..that would be so useless..

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
    Years
    I agree with Charmz, Smeargle is pretty useless. I also think wobuffet is useless, it can't attack offensively at all.

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    I think Metapod or Kakuna is pretty useless if they only know protect, it just bothers me because it's so annoying and I dont have time to waste with a pokemon like that.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    What profanity is this? Wobbuffet useless? That must be why it's been branded an uber in Netbattle, isn't it? Wobbuffet has immense HP and can return any direct damage double, it's easily one of the toughest pok?mon in the game.

The ultimate useless pok?mon is Unown since it doesn't evolve, doesn't learn anything except Hidden Power and has a lousy statline. All the others have some redeeming merits, at the very least evolution, but Unowns don't.

Imite

イミテとメタ&#
    Years
    I'm surprised that no one has mentioned the original uselesss pokemon (or am I just oldschool ^_^);;

Magikarp, ne? Sure, it's evolution rocks, but it in itself is so useless, unless you want to sell it at a high price to James. >.>

00Zero

banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2006
    hmm...maybe iggly puff or pichu and togepi,mostly all they learn is attacks that lower stats..x.x

Muffiny

Muffin Lord
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2016
    Magicarp. I was amazed in pokemon emerald when a Magicarp did another attack than splash to me and did some damage! Come to think of it I can't remember what the attack was. But yea. Magicarp is totally useless untill it evolves.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    Alter Ego said:
    What profanity is this? Wobbuffet useless? That must be why it's been branded an uber in Netbattle, isn't it? Wobbuffet has immense HP and can return any direct damage double, it's easily one of the toughest pok?mon in the game.

The ultimate useless pok?mon is Unown since it doesn't evolve, doesn't learn anything except Hidden Power and has a lousy statline. All the others have some redeeming merits, at the very least evolution, but Unowns don't.
    I have an Unown at the samee level as my Blaziken with a higher Defense stat. Sad.
    The most useless Pokemon, i'd say are:
    1. Unown
    2. Metapod, Kakuna, Silcoon & Cascoon
    3. Horsea (unless you have a Dragon Scale)
    4. Zigzagoon (until it evolves)
    5. Trapinch (until it evolves)
    6. Magikarp

Note that I didn't list Smeargle. Smeargle can be a decent battler and a breeding wonder. Do not underestimate Smeargle.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    I would say . . . Probably Magikarp or Skitty. Although Skitty's attacks are relatively nice, I find it constantly "KO"ed in the Battle Tower before it is able to attack.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    Hoppip. In Crystal versio (since I started out with Cyndaquil) I thought it would be pretty cool to have a grass Pokemon to beat my rival's Totodile. However, its almost as worthless as Magikarp. The first move it has is Splash, then it learns Tail Whip and Synthesis, and FINALLY at level 10 it learns a move that does damage...Tackle. I don't want to give it up, however, because I don't want my hard work to get me nowhere...
    Abra for the first few levels. It only knows Teleport unless you teach it a TM (which I do most of the time).
    Unown, because, well...you know. I DID actually catch a shiny Unown, and was pretty proud of myself.
    And... Magikarp. It stinks when you want a Gyradose in the begining of Fire Red/Leaf Green and you don't have any rod but the Old Rod, and no EXP. Share. It takes a LOT of switching out to get it to learn a move that actually DOES something. And, if you raise it until level thirty (meaning NOT evolve it) you get Flail. *Sarcasm* Yee haw, Flail. That SO pwns Gyradose and its Dragon Rage! *End of Sarcasm*

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Unown is the most useless pokemon of them all, I did own a Deoxys with 50% with unown though ^^

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    im not sure
    ill have to choose an ice dragon....
    if there is

Dragon Lover

Oooh, words under my name.
    Years
    Muffiny said:
    Magicarp. I was amazed in pokemon emerald when a Magicarp did another attack than splash to me and did some damage! Come to think of it I can't remember what the attack was. But yea. Magicarp is totally useless untill it evolves.
    It was a tackle attack.

Sn@ke BuLLet said:
    im not sure
    ill have to choose an ice dragon....
    if there is
    An Ice/ Dragon would be even more usefull since it wouldn't be weak to Ice moves ;)There might be one in Diamond/ Pearl.

CharMz said:
    Smeargle. When you catch one it only has Sketch..and imagine if you were to use Sketch when a pokemon used Splash..that would be so useless..
    Who would ever use Sketch when a Magikarp or Feebas or Azurill uses Splash? o.0

The Wai-lord said:
    Feebas it looks stupid two its like the new version of magicarp except shiny magicarps a way cool like red garydos
    Atleast Feebas learns a imensly LARGER amount of moves than Magicarp.

The Wai-lord said:
    rock is a basicly useless element rock/ground is ok though
    You have obviously don't know about Onix, Golem and many others...

Also for all the people who think Smeargle sucks... try Sketching Horn Drill and Lock-on or Mindreader ;)

The most useless pok?mon is Magicarp untill it evolves... also Unknown are also mostly usless... unless you get lucky and find one with 70% power for their Hidden power...

~DL~

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
    Years
    I think Kakuna, becauce they're useless when you catch them in the wild and they're useless if you evolve it from a Weedle, completely useless and looks pretty crappy too.

Back