• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Is Ur Most Usless Pokemon?

Magik

Unknown artist~
Years
  • Magikarp has to be the useless, but if you take the time to raise one it could become a pretty powerfull pokemon.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Since you guys are mainly talking about attacks, this would best go in Strategies :3
    *moves*

Insanity Mawile

OGMWTFBBQTEHSTFU!!!!!!!!1
    Years
  • coolmaster said:
    How about Nosepass? I find it pretty useless.
    Nosepass can beat Skarm 1 on 1 with prediction. But other than that...

I also think wobuffet is useless, it can't attack offensively at all.
    Encore/Counter/Mirror Coat/Destiny Bond. Take that to NB and gg.

The ones I think are useless are Magikrap (you can fish for Gyarados) and the cocoons (Butterfree is crap, Beautifly is crap, Dustox is crap, Beedrill is cool in UU).

steel_skarmory

Ph33r t3h houndoom
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 25, 2005
    I say magikarp. Especially when you catch those lvl:40 ones with the super rod XD

Espy Psyche

General of Pokemon Defender
    Years
  • Dragon Lover said:
    It was a tackle attack.

An Ice/ Dragon would be even more usefull since it wouldn't be weak to Ice moves ;)There might be one in Diamond/ Pearl.

Who would ever use Sketch when a Magikarp or Feebas or Azurill uses Splash? o.0

Atleast Feebas learns a imensly LARGER amount of moves than Magicarp.

You have obviously don't know about Onix, Golem and many others...

Also for all the people who think Smeargle sucks... try Sketching Horn Drill and Lock-on or Mindreader ;)

The most useless pok?mon is Magicarp untill it evolves... also Unknown are also mostly usless... unless you get lucky and find one with 70% power for their Hidden power...

~DL~
    Onix/Golem/Rhydon are rock/ground. Ice/Dragon type would be as detrimental as effective. Yeah it is a dragon resistant to ice, but it is also a dragon that takes norm damage from fire and is weak against fighting.
    Water/Dragon(Kingdra) is the best Dragon combo for defense.

Also, Nosepass can Lock-on/Zap Cannon. Try surviving that one, Skarm. And if you manage, you are still PZed and cannot run due to Magnet Pull.
    It won't work on me because I will have Steel Wing, but many of you will fall to it.

Years
  • 1. Magickarp ( useless untill it evolves )
    2. Feebas ( sooooo hard to catch and evolve and it's soooo weak )
    3. Wild kakuna ( Only know Harden, what good is that )
    4. Wild Cascoon ( Only know Harden, what good is that )
    5. Wild Metapod ( Only know Harden, what good is that )
    6. Wild Silcoon ( Only know Harden, what good is that )
    7. Hophip
    8. Unown.
    That's my list of useless pokemons. I might have miss some.
    And by the way there's no Ice/Dragon type pokemon.

Dumdadum

Queen of the Mushrooms
    Years
  • I don't think magikarp is useless. If it wasn't for the time waster then gyarados would never even exist. :3 and gyarados is awesome, so nya. xD Anywho, the most useless imo would be metapod, if you catch it in the wild. harden. harden. harden. harden. harden. harden. harden. harden. harden. joy. harden. You get the drift.. but it grows into a butterfree quicker than a magikarp into gyarados. Maybe magikarp is the most useless..

Okay, out of the Hoenn region, maybe luvdisc is.. but in truth I find most of the new pokemon pretty useless. meh. Don't mind me.. I'm just like.. talking to myself.. while being bored.. lalala..

Back