• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your ambition(s)?

Sсott

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2012
    Pretty direct.

I'm sure most of you have something you desire and are working hard to some day achieve that desire. Or not. What is this desire, this goal you are working and fighting for? Are you confident you can achieve it?

Share with us.

Lambda

Boss of Team Plasma
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2011
    To have a very comfortable life with a lot of money to give back to people and help out the world

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Hmm.....to actually do something worthwhile in my life. It doesn't have to be anything in particular, but if I had a choice, I'd want to build and orphanage.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    To get good grades, go to collage, get a job, and retire. Also, have a fun happy life.

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2011
    I honestly don't know what I want to do in terms of occupation. I just know that I want to have kids. From an early age I knew that I wanted to have kids as an adult, and I'll probably want to adopt as well.

I know this is going to sound kind of typical, but I love writing so I want to write a book as well.

This isn't as important, but I'm obsessed with traveling and seeing new places, so I'd love to see a number of countries in my lifetime.

HinaBaby

#1 Spongebob Fan!
    Years
    This topic reminds me when I was a kid, at first I wanted to be a Doctor, then as I grew older, my ambition changes, I wanted to become a Chef, then as I entered highschool I already had decided on what course I am going to take, Accountant. ^^

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    I want to be an astrophysicist. If not that, then at least something else that's related to space, maybe working at NASA or something. Either way, I hope to make enough money so I can donate a lot of it to charities, and buy action figures with what I don't donate or spend on groceries and bills.

I also want to make world peace a reality, but that's rather doubtful unless we use mind control, which I strongly oppose. :/

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    I want to be a published author and poet :3 It's my dream.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    My ambition is to be truly happy in life. To settle with a wife whom I love more than anything and to have children and live a wonderful life as a family. A good, fairly stable job would be wonderful as well!

Ctrl.Alt.Geak

Swords Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2017
    Travel! I would like to travel to a few different countries and take in some of the culture. I'd like to have a well respected career in the field of history of psychology (though my dream is to be a part of the Johann Strauss Orchestra but thats just a dream I know its not realistic).

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    I hope to get Dux of Year 10 this year. I only just missed out in the previous two years DX and got a small medal instead of that big shiny golden trophy...... x;

I hope to do well in Uni and have a family one day after I have traveled :) I plan to keep living here in Sydney still, in the best city in the world~

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    To be a chef. Too bad my parent's doesn't want me to. :<

Either way, I just want to grow up, have a family, earn money, and die happy. hey that rhymes! :D

ShinyMeowth

Gone forever
    Years
    I want to achieve expertise on all fields that interest me: Mathematics, Music, Computers. I also want to find a wife with the same obsession about perfection, and the same high intelligence that I have, and with her have kids which we will raise to exceed our accomplishments.

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    I want to major in either medical or law. Both maybe(if not, most likely medical ;3 Minor in English.

Then of course, I want to use my skillls to help people.

groteske

lurker
    Years
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 20, 2012
    If there was a position in astrophysics that would allow me to be privy to the research & discoveries without requiring calculations, I'd be all over it.

I'd love to work with freights, be a sysadmin or a translator for the UN, live in Scandinavia, travel teh werld & all. Last year I gave myself ten years to think about kids. Sure as hell not interested anytime soon.

Oh yeah, horses. Definitely want some of those.

Capris

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2011
    To find out what I want to do and be ambitious about it, no doubt.

Back