• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your dream pokemon game?

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    the title says it all!
    Mine is somthing like a pokemon music ds game... like guitar hero... or DJing.... it would be so cool!

Oh and people no stuff like... every region elite four... etc...

Idiomorph

Pokémon Geneticist
    Years
  • I'd love if they made a Pokémon game that had a dynamic and lively universe-- where the NPC trainers would run around and battle each other/catch new Pokémon (and you could see them doing it). Sort of in the vein of Oblivion.

thegeneticway

"He has kickin' powers"-Trixie
    Years
  • For Battling games, I would love to travel to all regions :) (Like KJHS)

And for Pokemon Ranger, the same :) (Like FA)

And what idiomorph said is great :)

nohakman

Fear the Cadian Lucario!
    Years
  • i agree with idiomorph. and do something like in HG/SS where all your pokemon in your team would follow you ( just cuz i want dialga and palkia to follow me ^^)

Torii

GX Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2011
    I'd prefer something like pokemon online in byond, which feature
    -Being able to move your pokemon,and use attacks you want.
    -No turn base
    -Edit Your Sprite
    -Multiplayer world wide
    -Chat system with everyone.
    -Being able to become a gym leader
    -Being able to become a elite four

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    For Battling games, I would love to travel to all regions :) (Like KJHS)

where you listening when i said nothing like every region? urg....

RockmanEXE

Unova?
    Years
  • We need a game based off the Orange Islands.

That's the only series in the anime that hasn't been made into a game.

Apostrophe

Everybody do the search dance!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2010
    -Being able to move your pokemon,and use attacks you want.
    -No turn base
    -Edit Your Sprite
    -Multiplayer world wide
    -Chat system with everyone.
    -Being able to become a gym leader
    -Being able to become a elite four
    With the exception of the first two, I completely agree with this post.

NatureKeeper

A Pokémon game that can be updated via Nintendo Wi-Fi and installs new Pokémon, Movesets, Regions, and the game never ends.

DestinyBender

Mana du vortes, aeria gloris.
    Years
  • My perfect game would be:

-You can buy clothes & accesories
    -The Pokémon can follow you around like in SS & HG
    -When you beat the Champion, you stand there like Cynthia accepting players challenges, & you get days off ^^
    -Sprites like Shadows of Almia
    -Perhaps a different story?
    -No stupid events, like that Darkrai one & Mew one.

~DB

(What do you think?)

heLLkitsune

There's nothing for me here...
    Years
  • For Battling games, I would love to travel to all regions :) (Like KJHS)

the first and the third with no other adition (although, making your sprites with accesories and something like that...
    the perfect game would be if they make a pokemon trading card game for computer - online :D

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
  • Mine would be something like Harvest Moon, only where you're on a Pokémon farm/day-care instead. :3 I know there's something like it already for the Wii, but one for the DS would be awesome too. x3

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • A robust trainer customization option.
    Having to accept random challenges as Champion when you face the E4 again (instead of battling the old Champion again who has magically usurped the position back from you)
    And some HG/SS features like:
    One Pokemon follows you in the field
    Rival with a backbone
    Cell phone feature expanded to Gym Leaders.

Years
  • I'd really like to travel to all the diffrent regions, or at least be able to customize my charater, kind of like in Battle Revolution for the Wii.

Autistic Lucario

Life is too short not to enjoy
    Years
  • A Pokemon stealth game. Preferably Mystery Dungeon, where you go on high-risk, high-reward missions as a Pokemon. Unlike the regular Mystery Dungeon games, the goal is to avoid your enemies, not fight them.

You use the darkness, your tools, and maybe a bit of teamwork to achieve your goals. In this game, you are not invincible. In fact, if you face more than one, you may want to run rather than fight, because they can quickly outnumber you as they summon their friends.

The things to watch are:

1: The sound of your footsteps on different surfaces.

2: Your visibility.

3: Advanced AI that can see, hear, feel, and think. They also have unique strategies for defeating you, should you get caught.

4: If you're strong enough, and if the enemy pokemon isn't too heavy, you can drag its body in the shadows, where no one will notice it.

5: On the higher difficulty modes, you face more obstacles and objectives. Things like not being allowed to defeat certain pokemon, or maybe you have to "ghost" your way through the missions. I think that means not getting caught at all.

6: The Pokemon's "patrol" routes. Sometimes two or more pokemon cross paths, and if you pick the wrong moment to sneak by, you're in trouble.

7: Opportunities for pokemon types. For example, if you're a water type, then you can use a water-based move, and do things like douse torches to create darkness, blast away fragile walls, and sometimes (if you're powerful enough), propel yourself backwards for a quick escape.

There should be a guild, and a guildmaster; only the missions are more delicate, and require special skills to complete. Since the missions require special skills, you will recieve less of a penalty with the guild training costs (which was 9/10 of all the money you earned by completing jobs), and you get to take enemy treasures and items.

Back