• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your fav. electric type Pokemon?

Soren.K

Viking
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2008
    I will always be a Jolteon fan because he was on my final lineup when I first beat Red Version, Although one cannot dislike the Raichu.
    When I first when through the 2nd generation games I thought Ampharos was awesome, but when I went through crystal I hatched Elekid so Electabuzz will also have a special spot in my heart. (Although I'm still unsure about this new form of his.....)

So my top five would have to be:
    1. Jolteon
    2. Raichu
    3. Electabuzz
    4. Ampharos
    5. Electrode (As someone else said, his psychotic look makes me happy.)

b7astoise

GrinchGod
    Years
    electivire has my vote all the way i've always wanted to see an evolution of electabuzz lol he's the definition of coolness and the opposite of boobooness lmao

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    The entire Pikachu evolution chain <3 I can't chose between them, because they're all so damn awesome |D Pikachu and Raichu were two of my favourites back when only the first generation was released, and then when Pichu was released I thought it was the cutest thing ever <3 Terribly impractical to use, but still really cute to have like, sitting on your shoulder and just wink at people or something.

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    Jolteon, Ampharos, Luxray, Lanturn, and Raichu are my favorites. I guess if I had to pick one, it would be either Jolteon or Ampharos.

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2016
    AMPHAROS!!!

Ill have to say Ampharos, I dont exactly get what its supposed to look like... but its pretty awesome... coming in at a second is Raikou. I always liked Raikou because it was always wayy overshadowed by Entei and Suicune, both getting a movie and episode.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    By far Jolteon!
    Jolteon has excellent speed and a really good SP.at to boot. Not to mention that its part of the evolution, which is another reason for me to like it.
    As a runner-up, I would have chosen Pichu due to how cute it is.

Peanutz

So i herd you leik peanutz?
    Years
    Zapdos, Raikou, Luxray, and Jolteon are my favorites. If I HAVE to choose one, Zapdos wins.
    Excluding legendaries, Jolteon is the best in my opinion.

Back