• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your Fav to battle with?

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2016
    Honestly. i got a perfect iv/moveset wigglytuff and that is just... op as fuck ! i also love parasect of course. lately my perfect iv/moveset poliwrath has been wrecking most fire pokemon it encounters. and im really enjoying useing dewgong to destroy the Dragon knights out there =) anyone have hidden gem?

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2017
    I've got a pack of 12 Arcanaines, CP's between 1700 and 2500! These are fun to battle with, they remind me of happy dogs. Of course, they aren't great against water pokemon. It is fun to watch them incinerate exeggutors.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    lol damn, my best is Gyarados. I worked hard for that Gyarados. As a buddy I got over 70k for it I'm preetttyyy sure. I love my Exeggutor too, and Vaporeon.

Agree on Parasect, it's actually super cool and fun to use! C:

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2017
    My top5 would be as follows:

1. Clefable
    2. Jolteon
    3. Non-twister Gyarados
    4. Arcanine
    5. Alakazam - awesome attack animation

Not on my fave list
    - Too slow are Snorlax and Dragonite

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    jolteon because there are so many vapes and gyarados at gyms. i also use it often against dragonite and even snorlax.
    wigglytuff is the second as i use it to spam pound/beam against snorlax.

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2017
    Dewgong with Frost Breath / Blizzard has been weakened but is still great at taking out Dragonites. The move timing seems to work perfectly, two quick attacks (spins), then dodge. Repeat. Blizzard is awesome but usually throws my timing off. Just using Frost Breath you can get into a rhythm and dodge all the attacks.

Mine is 1372 CP but can easily take out 3000 CP Dragonites.

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    My two Exeggutors, Palmero and Coconut. Both within the CP 1600 range. There's also my Scyther which has X-Scissor. <3

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2017
    I can add Tangela to that list, finally have one high enough to battle with & it's a beast with Solar Beam

Back