• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What is your faviorate Sinnoh pokemon?

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    My Favorite Sinnoh Pokemon Are.

1:Lucario
    2:Giratina
    and I Have Alot More but I cant think of Them.

chicanery

is this youth?
    Years
    i only like a few of them in all :x drifloon, luxray's line, and shaymin, pretty much... well, lucario is pretty cool too *v*

chicanery

is this youth?
    Years
    Honchkrow is so funny-looking, how it looks like a pimp or a mob boss :'D it's awesome
    y'just wanna stick a cane under its wing

Iron Mankey

Gentleman Thug
    Years
    Garchomp, Abomasnow, Drifloon, and Vespiquen as far as new ones go.

New evos; the two new Eevees, and Mismagius.

The starters are all pretty cool.

But 'sides from that- I find the lineup rather underwhelming. And of course, there's the fact that a quarter of the Gen 4 Pokémon are Legends. I actually don't have much beef with the Pokémon themselves- it's just that they all showed up at once. Couldn't they have spread them out over future generations?

The way it is now, you can field 2 entire teams out of 4th Gen Legends alone, and still have some left over.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    I was getting worried no-one said Roserade, go PyroBolt2!

To be frank and honest, my favourites are all the new evo, you know that section in the Pokedex, with all the evos people hate, and Glaceon and Leafeon. Anyway, my Fav is Roserade, and I also like the design and concept of Froslass.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    It's a tie between Spiritomb and Gallade. Psychic/Fighting Ghost/Dark types ftw! XD

Back