• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Is Your Favorite Cartoon Out Of These?

What Is Your Favorite Out Of The Following Cartoons?

• The Simpsons

Votes: 18 32.1%
  • King Of The Hill

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • South Park

Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Family Guy

Votes: 13 23.2%
  • American Dad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Beavis & Butthead

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I Don't Like Any Of These.

Votes: 10 17.9%
  • Futurama

Votes: 2 3.6%

• Total voters
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    The Simpsons
    King of the Hill
    South Park
    Family Guy
    Beavis and Butthead
    American Dad
    IN THAT ORDER

_Huggle_Bunny_

~*Im Dead And Im Semi Back*~
    Years
  • Well The Top 4 Are The Best,But Its A Hard Choice Between

King Of The Hill
    and
    South Park

Family Guy And The Simpsons Have Gotin Old,Well Maybe Just The SImpsons Cause Thats So PLayed Out And Not Like It Used 2 Be....

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    тнє ѕιмρѕσηѕ ιѕ тнє вєѕт αη∂ αℓωαуѕ ωιℓℓ вє!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I prefer Family Guy out of all of those, I guess. Then South Park. I used to like the Simpsons the best but...now I don't. It wasn't as good in previous years and although I think people are saying it's gotten good again, I've kind of moved on. o_o; And I agree, Futurama should be on that list. It's great too. xD

Everything I didn't mention bores me greatly. Hence the lack of mention.

Rinji

srsly.
    Years
  • The only one on there that doesn't totally annoy me is the Simpsons, which rocks xD

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    I used to be a fan of The Simpsons all my life. I grew up watching it, and could even quote some passages from it. Once I began to grow up, and things began to change, I found myself watching it less and less. I guess that it is because of the repetition of ideas, and the staleness of the jokes.

Family Guy is the show that I watch now. It's not a laugh riot for me. Still, there is something about the flashbacks that they have, to show a joke, that I enjoy the most. There are times when I find myself laughing at it at a random joke that they just threw in there. Of course, the problem with Family Guy that I am having is that people at my work keep quoting it constantly, and the jokes just get old.

King of the Hill is another show that I watch if there is nothing good on. The problem with this show that I have is the fact that it's too realistic for my taste for cartoons. Sure, it is nice to see some realism in there, but still.

American Dad was just plan not funny. I laughed at some jokes on King of the Hill, but American Dad was just...meh. It tried too hard.

And I found Beevis and Butthead to be too much of an insult to my intelligence.

South Park and Futurama are my favorites. They always get me to laugh. And heck, Futurama was just great.

Years
  • Out of those? South Park. Its one of the few show's that are still funny 100% of the time. I've never watched it without laughing.

-Next would have to be Family Guy.
    -Then King of the Hill.
    -and The Simpsons, even though its getting old, its still better than alot of other shows.

American Dad was just...sad. I might watch it if I didn't have anything better to do.

Beevis & Butthead? No. I'd prefer death.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2006
    Beavis & Butthead is the best. Not only is it hilarious but it also has leet pwnage music XD After B&B would be South Park. Then King Of The Hill, Family Guy (when it's funny, it's hilarious. But after a hilarious joke, it's all just uber stupid jokes), and Simpsons (it's just stupid now). American Dad dead last. That crap sucks.

mikesta

Professional pokemon trainer
    Years
  • Yeah Family Guy is good stuff....simpsons got sooo old a long time ago...17 season...17 LONG SEASONS OF THE SIMPSONS....thats too much....family guy is one of my favorite shows...and Nickelodian's
    The Avatar the last airbender...now that show is good...Family guy and Avatar are my top now

Avatar- massive action and suspence

Family Guy- Funny as fu$# and cracks me up every night

*thank you for reading*​

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
  • Well, when Futurama was not on there I voted for The Simpsons but I have to say that I much prefer Futurama, overall I think it's funnier. The Simpsons and South Park have been around for a really long time and Family Guy is hilarious at times but Futurama is funny all the way through. I'm glad that Comedy Central is bringing it back next year.

Years
  • I think family guy is extremely over rated. I voted for king of the hill because it tells how the world really is. The simpsons is funny, but far fetched, especially the halloween episodes (I really liked the 3-d one)

Back