• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favorite elemental stone?

Favorite elemental stone?

• Sun Stone

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Moon Stone

Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Fire Stone

Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Thunder Stone

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Water Stone

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • Leaf Stone

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • I don?t like them.

Votes: 2 4.5%

• Total voters

MxLunaMoth

Just a little lullaby
Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    I like all of them. My favorite is the Moon Stone followed by the Grass Stone because my favorite types are normal and grass.

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2006
    Fishy said:
    It would?ve be cool if they made new stones etc. Dark Stone and Light Stone. It?s fun using stones in the games. XD
    sun/moon stone, man.

O

Your Mom
    Years
  • Moonstone, they're rare, and produced naturally... Maybe thise applies to the other stones but moonstones are hte only ones we see being made naturally... Also, it's my birthstone. n.n

Omega Latios

Whhheeee... *shot'd*
    Years
  • my favourite stone is mist stone it can evolve any pokemon!(but you can get it only with gameshark)

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    I love the fire stone ^^ mainly because of the dog-family evolutions ^^

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I don't really mind to be honest. They all evolve Pokemon in the same way and stuff... and I'm not too bothered about the Pokemon themselves that they evolve into. But it would be interesting to see if Nintendo made a new stone or something...

Cyndaquil

'lo.
    Years
  • Go Fire!!! :)

Yeah, Fire Stone for getting Eevee to my fav. Eeveelution.

By the way, what other Pok?s can F?re Stone evolve?

Back