• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favorite fire starter

Wh1teW01f

This is my "Awesome" face
    Years
    I would have to go with Either Charizard (who I think should have been made a Fire/Dragon type) or Typhlosion. I like them both equally because Charizard is a dragon and Typhlosion is just freakin' awesome.

I think they should have made Torchic second evolution a phoenix and its third a griffin. I actually can come up with a pretty cool design for both the second and the third evolution if only I could draw it..... *sad* I can't draw anything except still pictures of already drawn pokemon, but i have a friend that can draw really good anime style pictures of pokemon and people she makes up in her head. I mean really good pictures.

I think they should have made Torchic second evolution a phoenix and its third one a giant griffin. I actually can come up with a pretty cool design for both the second and the third evolution in my mind if only I could draw it..... *sad* I can't draw anything except still pictures of already drawn pokemon, but i have a friend that can draw really good anime style pictures of pokemon and people she makes up in her head. I mean really good pictures.

Sorry, I accidently posted that twice.

Last edited:

Giraffes? Giraffes!

ラヴィ・ヘッド
    Years
    I like Charmander, then Cyndaquil, then the hoenn one ( forgot it's name) and then Chimchar.. Basically, i like them all in a pattern haha..

But in all seriousness, yeah i like charmander the most. :D

Johnny590

It's cute how you think I care
    Years
    Cyndaquil. Favorite starter. EVER.

I like Charmander, then Cyndaquil, then the hoenn one ( forgot it's name) and then Chimchar.. Basically, i like them all in a pattern haha..

But in all seriousness, yeah i like charmander the most. :D

Charmander is my 2nd fave :P

The Hoenn fire starter is Torchic. :)

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    My favourite fire starter would be Charizard, with Typhlosion coming in at a close second. I liked Blaziken as well, but Infernapes line seems to be the result of what can go wrong with box cloning, its just far too similar to blaziken to be in the generation directly after.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Typhosion and Charizard are pretty much tied when it comes to the fire starters. Blaziken is okay and Infernape... eh. It's okay, but definitely not one of my favorites. XD;

MLU

Returning Tradesman
    Years
    Charizard and Typhlosion.

I didn't like Blaziken and Infernape because they're fighting, and it only relies on atk and sp. atk.

Back