• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favorite fire starter

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    I don't think anything beats Charizard. I love it, my absoulte favorite fire starter of all time. Also, followed closely by Infernape. He is a big reason why I have gotten so far on D/P/Pt. Blaziken and Typhlosion are also really cool and powerful pokemon. All of them are great choices.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Infernape. It, IIRC, is the fastest Fire type.

Infernape

fire power!
    Years
    Typhlosion is my favorite pokemon and Infernape is too. overall, because of it's fighting syle I'll have to go with Infernape.

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
    I gotta go with Charmander. There is something very nostalgic about him/her as well as the total "Holy cow" factor of getting Charizard.

Charizard used to be THE Pokemon.

walasaka

Dark-type Trainer
    Years
    wot no poll?

Charmander, without a shadow of doubt. It evolves into the awesome Charizard! I have had at least a Charizard (if not Charmander) transferred to me in ever single version so far.

After that it's Cyndaquil, Chimchar and Torchic, in that order. The last two are pathetic, I hate them, I never use fighting types.

Back